OG Member's Count, how many are there?

200k people may have signed in, but 150K were sock puppets!
What a bashers ball it was back then!
Glad all that is over for the most part, just some site mites here and there for the most part.

2 Likes

I’ve visited here everyday since I’ve joined, and I’m probably on here at least 3 to 4 hours a day throughout multiple visits. I spend most of my day taking care of my grandmother so I’m on my phone a lot when there’s down time, and this place is my go to lol. I like reading and seeing what everybody is growing. Its fascinating, so many strains, colors, flavors, smells, etc. I dont have a social life anymore because of my aging loved one so this is what keeps me sane and connected to people. Just wanted to say thank you and I love you all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

There are only 138 regulars? I would have thought many more than that… interesting.

4 Likes

The number changes but not significantly, people are promoted but also demoted, I believe they are the core of this site … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Pleased to be among that crew, but I am also a bit surprised at the number.

Doesn’t that suggest that the level 3 bar might be set a little high?

-Grouchy

3 Likes

it took some time… 8 months or so for me as I’ve only been around since January this year but I don’t think it was too bad and I really do appreciate the community. Big credit to @DefNSmokn and @other_barry for putting me onto OG.

7 Likes

I for one would not be thrilled with 6 times the membership base joining up all of a sudden…Sounds like an incredible burden on the server that currently runs so well. I am thinking it would cost a fortune to upgrade the server and storage to accommodate it.

5 Likes

wasnt the server upgraded a couple of years ago? if i remember correctly but maybe not :thinking:

2 Likes

Just wondering how many members are here at overgrown now anybody know?

loXqPgt

1 Like

Hey man I care take and am disabled I feel ya I’m on here all the time. It truly is a great place. Great people, like you. Make it this way.

4 Likes

Looks like ejem|nullxnull, eight months later there are only 18 more and I’ve been demoted… frech|nullxnull

1 Like

OG is my home page, I’m always logged in lol.

1 Like

i added it up to 9799 users right now between basic, member, regular emeritus (since regular would add the extra 158). i wonder how many are inactive?

What’s the current Count for people here on OG where do you find that ? Thank you hope everyone’s well happy memorial day