OG Member's Count, how many are there?

I seen a thread from a couple of years ago, but it’s pretty out dated and there was one from the old site days that mention 200k? I think I’ll start counting them :slightly_smiling_face:

1. @LedZeppelin
  2. @ColeLennon
17 Likes

Right now 2128 members (TL2), 138 regulars (TL3) and 6077 basic users … ejem|nullxnull

20 Likes

Pretty sure @George nailed it bud, no need to guess, lol.

EDIT: Ok, I stand corrected :rofl:

5 Likes

Shame on us slap|nullxnull, we are all listed as Basic users so guess we are only 6077 … :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

If I remember correct there was alot more members on OG back in the 2000’s.
Having a smaller crowd isn’t a bad thing though. :wink:

10 Likes

I missed the TL0 (New user), no statistics for them but you can detect them because their nickname is grayed out ejem|nullxnull, there must be a bunch of them … :grin:

3 Likes

I have no idea, I just show up. I appreciate you thinking of me though. :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

How many of those accounts are Mr Boron? :joy:

9 Likes

How many unique visitors does OG get though? Like in the last year and month.
Including unregistered lurkers.

3 Likes

Many of the members here tend to log in once a day, not all but many. Some like myself log in more than once a day. If you divide that number by 30 days it comes to 400 visits per day so could really mean 400 registered members logging in daily and that’s not taking into account those who log in at different times during the day :thinking:

5 Likes

I think I’ve only logged out maybe twice. I just leave it open. So I only count as 1 :joy:

11 Likes

I only log out when I clear my shit like once every 90

4 Likes

Same :rofl:

6 Likes

What constitutes a session? How much inactivity before it classifies it a new session? I am always logged in on my laptop and phone but my laptop goes to sleep when I go to bed and my phone goes into a state of inactivity when I am not using it. I would bet that it figures it’s a new session during a specific period of inactivity but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

I keep a tab logged in on my phone and check it several times a day…or…per hour…or…too much…no but really though…

6 Likes

for a niche community i feel like this is pretty great actually. it allows for enough geographical distribution that we have access to local genetics, with a community small enough that people still may know each other individually. I know of a ton of folks that grow one or two plants in the backyard a year, but none of them are here. forums take too much time for alot of people.

OG may have been 200K users back in the day but im skeptical that there were ever 200k active growers chilling here in the forums.

4 Likes

I get it, I doubt there could be many that log more hours than I do here. I just know there must be some metric that the system uses and have no access to the back room to see what the specifics are.

4 Likes

Let’s do it!

1 Like

"It’s not the Meat it’s the Motion…" :musical_note:
-Maria Muldaur

However many, it’s enough to keep the joint rockin!

2 Likes

How many OG users can fit on the head of a pin?

No idea. Someone used it for smoking oil and nobody knows where the pin is now.

2 Likes