OG Picture Of The Year 2018

you didn’t specify in the OP lol

3 Likes

Too true, I suppose I should post up something too.

17 Likes

look at that sexy dude

1 Like

20 Likes

And yes they smoked as good as they looked.

32 Likes

My favorite flower shot this year. Grass Monkey F2 tester by @LED_Seedz at 38 days flowering.

My favorite rosin shot this year.

15 Likes

I remember being very fond of @Jellypowered final bud pics of led seeds testing. Cherry/Durban I think it was

2 Likes

Im sure Ive posted this but fuck it

18 Likes

I nominate ANY photo by @Kraven. Love, love his photos.

5 Likes

11 Likes

@99PerCent Coopers Hawk? She’s a Beauty.

3 Likes

Not positive. Will have to look that up.

1 Like

Great idea @Pedro_Bann, awesome to see this rise up again :+1:

Here is my contribution:

20 Likes

I have a feeling that ALOT of pictures will be of Dark Devils :wink::blush::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just thinking we should name the pictures individually so the poll will be easier to vote on a specific picture?

Some very nice images to choose from so far though keep it up and spread the word.

Happy Days

6 Likes

imho the pictures should be numbered and placed in a random post so the judging will be for the picture not the member.

13 Likes

Copy that.
I will randomise and number the pics on the 20th for the poll and see if @LemonadeJoe can delete this post then, unless there is a better way around this.

I’ve not done this before so if anyone experienced wants to chime in all is good, next year I have better plans for POTM and POTY but just threw this one together to get 'er done.

Submit some pics or just the links to them and maybe win yourself some beans ladies, gents and gender nuetral/fluid humans.

I will go and package some beans right now, let’s see what I end up deciding they will be.

Keep Smiling.

3 Likes

Cult Classic’s Jupiter & Beyond 10/2018. Greenhouse + supplemental, Fabric Pots, ProMix HPCC, Megacrop as main nutrient mixture.

25 Likes

ermahgerrd!!! whert ers thuurs?

3 Likes

Opps. Added info to that post, those would be some Cult Classic’s Jupiter & Beyond. Danka.

4 Likes