Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1

Hi @Tommy_McCain. Welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Athos @Jay @cdibia @BrotherBulldozer @Butcherboy @ukbigdogg @Amnesia @42WildFlowerz @minasss @cannacrab

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Danonly and @Tommy_McCain

6 Likes

Thanks @AlwaysLearnin , this is the best place to be with the entire world throwing itself into chaos. Religious institutions aren’t even safe. Cannabis connoisseurs know how to keep the :peace:

3 Likes

@Tommy_McCain are you on grasscity? I think I remember you from there or somewhere.

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Hello my friends! I just made an account as well. Been lurking around for a few days getting used to the layout/functionality of the forum. Seems like a great place to hang with fellow farmers. Been a member over at icmag since '06 but that’s really it as far as forums go. Looking forward to connecting with everyone and hopefully creating some new friendships with some good people! As far as farming goes… I’m working on a special project that I’m hoping I can bring to the people in the near future!

And just for some street cred… Here’s one of my special ladies, the Grape Licorice Cookies. She is part of a few of my special projects. Very unique terps on this ol girl and she’s a magic bagseed from 2015.

Anywho, gonna go lurk around some more, but thought I’d pop in and say hello!

:sunglasses:

17 Likes

Hello @SportFarmer, gorgeous photos!

And, a very warm welcome from the Overgrow community.

6 Likes

Thank you on both accounts! And hello :wave:

7 Likes

Yes it is @SportFarmer! Welcome. The pictures of your plant are drool-worthy, i hope you share more.

Have a good one,

HH

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @SportFarmer. Looks like winter has set in with the amount of snow on them plants of yours. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thanks so much HappyHemper! I will share more for sure as time goes on but here’s another one to hold you over! :smiley:

Bwitched #3 from PHNerd. She smells like fresh cantaloupe when flowering, but when rubbing her you get full blown fruity pebbles cereal. The taste is similar to that but comes out more berry or fruity. It’s delicious and gets you pretty ripped!

You have a good one too, brother! Hope to see what you got cookin, too!

10 Likes

Thank you! Ha! Yes, she puts out insane amounts of snowballs. The wonders of nature never cease to amaze.

Thanks Esrgood4u! Much respect to you.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @SportFarmer !! Beautifully frosted girls! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new members I missed…
@SportFarmer : gorgeous ladies there !
DS

7 Likes

Welcome and Hello @SportFarmer. So glad to have you with us! :smiley_cat:

9 Likes

Hey thank you guys so much! I really appreciate the warm welcome from all of you! I hope you’re all having a good day today… It finally snowed here last night so I’m enjoying the change of scenery here today.

@MomOnTheRun - Thank you so much!!!

@Dee.S73 - Thank you to you as well!

@42WildFlowerz - I’m glad to be here too and thank you for the kind welcome!

I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you guys and talking about this old girl we all love so much!

Cheers everyone!

7 Likes

Welcome to our world @minasss! You sound like all of us when we found the new OG. Lean back, learn, share, teach, and stay lifted in OG tradition. You have discovered the most knowledgeable, generous, and laid back group of cannafarians on the planet. Look no further and welcome to the fam! Hit me up anytime. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@SportFarmer @BrotherBulldozer , @jay @Athos @Butcherboy @ukbigdogg @Amnesia @42WildFlowerz @minasss Welcome to OG lots peeps here willing to help a brotha/sister out, so don’t be shy and ask away !

6 Likes

Beautiful situation… those ladies you have there

6 Likes

Thank you @Tinytuttle I appreciate it brother, sorry for the laggy response!

4 Likes