🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. @toastyjakes

3 Likes

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Gonna sit here a minute and enjoy the view.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary! And that looks delicious by the way :grin:

3 Likes

Have a great Monday. :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Mater Sammich…mmmm

Was just lookin @Derpterps latest harvest…

Mrs. Helios made some cookies and I thought I’d share… waiting on sativa clause and thinking about flying Indica rain dear bringing high bread presents.

Of course those are BOG SBT buds, good nite OG’s.

10 Likes

I’m thinking about running some oil soon, hopefully get some mix and match flavors going. And those cookies look delish

1 Like

I’m outta likes, tired and ready to drop into a deep sleep… The cookies did me in. Lookin forward to the oil. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

nice pic! Looks ready for snow - what state are we in? guessing WY or Montana??

wow, never seen a hummingbird nest in person - supposedly they make them out of spider webs

5 Likes

Nope, CO, still some parts of the state that haven’t been overrun yet.

Definitely ready for snow, though the valley I’m in really doesn’t get as much as you’d think.

3 Likes

OverGrow community idea, Project: do what you love for a living.
We are on the way to the very first OverGrow party at @Pawsfodocaws grand opening of a community grow center. Getting out of our transportation we see… OverGrow in bold letters and “the world with Love” In smaller letters. Windows are blacked out, the door swings open wide, music and laughter flows like vapor around the senses. A long counter on the right has products on display that are sponsored by the owner for sale to use by growers who rent space to grow in the facility. To the left grow rooms with doors that are locked and maintained by customers who can not grow where they live, these OG’s have medical licenses that allow them to grow for themselves or as surrogate for a medical cannabis user. A video monitor next to the door shows a live picture of the grow inside. Moving forward there’s a glassed in room with smoker’s lounge written on the door, there are gardeners inside watching a big screen tv provided by a sponsor and snack machines with drinks available. @DougDawson meets us with a smile and invites us to follow to the main room where… grow tents are all around in every direction with names and numbers, all running on electricity provided by the owner and operator, calculated for payment by the owner of the tent. One of the bay doors opens, the driver meets a OG working the dock to unload the first shipment of @ReikoX No till soil along with clones from breeder Steve that grows a calix with no pistol. Along the inners walls are labs with hydroponics, soil and light rooms where cannabis lovers learn how to do what they love as a team. A drone pilot’s excited voice is heard over the intercom to tell OG’s that the @FattyRoots food truck just pulled in and the @PhilCuisine and @anon98660487 food trucks are in a race to get here. The back yard, has music videos playing being hand selected by @Calyxander , looking up there are OG’s waving from a tethered hot air balloon ride.
A OG band called the polyploids is setting up for a concert, their being watched by people all over the world as it is all broadcast live on the Cannabis Cultivation Network.

Do you have a dream?

@LemonadeJoe if there are no other events available, please global pin this event.

16 Likes

This is pretty neat!

1 Like

I have a dream. I have spent a lot of time dreaming about making a small canoe camping music festival along the banks of the Milk River in Southern Alberta overlooking the Sweet Grass Hills. Using the natural amphitheaters created by the landscape of the hoodoos and badlands rather than stages. Backdropped the river that cuts its way through time, exposing bones and relics of dinosaurs and animals. Around the next bend in the river might bring to a new stage with different music. All music would be welcome, Folk to Electronic, Hip hop to Bluegrass, and everything in between. ( Although there must be an African stage for those sweet rhythms.) People could load up their boats and float down to the next and completely different stage. I would want to reach out to Blackfoot people and get them involved somehow… this stretch of River is close to Writing-On-Stone Park and has pictographs dating back 3500 BC. People would canoe and camp together making new friends, sharing food, music, stories. Any money generated would be donated to an organization that protects freshwater so generations to come can enjoy the blessing of nature and water in the future. Just a dream for now, but I hope one day to have the means to make it my reality.

18 Likes

MMP

10 Likes

nice @Astrodude, i recognize that background pic of yours!

2 Likes

Ye …they use spider silk for the weaving…The female builds the nest and sits on the eggs , unlike some birds who mate for life…the male hummingbird just mates …then that’s it….All down to mum. Incredible birds …and very territorial.

Paz

2 Likes

white widow x big bud

10 Likes

This is a pic of hash gifted to me from an old OG Respected member Cabby near Liverpool england, his son was a friend as well…

3 Likes