šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Wonderful readā€¦

2 Likes

You tell a good story friend. :grin:

2 Likes

what picture of mine is entered ? im not even sure i had any ones good enough lol

1 Like

ā€œ this gets my vote! you killed that outdoor grow this year man!ā€, this is a community post. When a awesome OG like yourself has something to say about another OG, the community reads it along with the OG your talking about. Thank you for sharing your feelings openly with all of us.

5 Likes

In honor of the sponsors, Thank you for your contributions.

Would you like to meet the sponsors?

@DougDawson

@Qtip

@Stevie1durr
https://overgrow.com/t/stevie1durr-s-trade-feedback/59497

@Floyd

@TopicalWave

@JohnnyPotseed

@Mr.Sparkle

Every one of these OGā€™s are just like you, joining together every revolution around the sun to OverGrow around the world.

Please consider joining the contest.

11 Likes

I said kick in 120 beans, so 12 packs of 10, good?

10 Likes

Sponsors are not required to provide more or less than any other sponsor, this community has thousands of strains available. It only requires 10 seeds of your own to become a sponsor, we are all equal in our sponsoring of this event. Your donation is very large already, Iā€™m am honored by your support, Thank you for sharing.

7 Likes

I was speaking about the 120 I told you Iā€™d donate, is12 packs of 10 good?

5 Likes

Thank YOU for helping push this community forward with your vision. I am honoured to have any small part. Role model to every OGer and people in general! :green_heart:

7 Likes

My apology, yes that Is great, Thank you.

5 Likes

@Qtip Thank you for the inspiration, if you had never reached out to ask how much I charge to have a character sketchā€¦ I would not have had the pleasure of meeting a fellow OG that is honest and forward thinking, a gardener, cannabis lover and outstanding person to know. Thanking for sharing your grow life with all of us on OverGrow. It is my honor to be OG with you.

6 Likes

lol @Heliosphear ā€¦ you sure do have a way with words cuz! Did you ever sell used cars by chance? :laughing: :wink: :+1: :pray:

If not, you missed a damn good opportunity

Just kidding cuz

5 Likes

So just for folks who are curious, here is the list of prizes so far.

qtip

er x ppp 50
9#hammer x ppp 50
Dealer pack of Acapulco gold

Steveie1durr
1 - (10) reg photo Panama Garlic Haze F1 from @monkeyman (just assuming they are F1)
1 - (10) reg photo Oregon Huckleberry F2 from @Mongobongo
1 - (10) reg photo Deadband F2 from @Smokerheat
2 - (10) fem cbd Sebrings Revenge F4 from @Sebring
1 - (10) reg photo G13 Deepchunk F2 but no idea who gave them to me, was from OG
1 - (10) reg photo Aghani from Crop King Seeds (from before they started having issues)
1 - (10) reg photo Bruce Banner from Crop King Seeds (more resent)
1 - (10) Mosca Cherry White from @Mithridate
1 - (10) Iā€™m not sure yet but I can certainly find 10 of something

Floyd

GG#4 x Gorilla Bubble (15 seeds)
Tomahawk x Gorilla Bubble (15 seeds)
GG#4 x Dreamcatcher (15 seeds)
C99, Peakseeds BC version (15 seeds)
GG#4 x C99 (15 seeds)

Heliosphear
G13xRomulan 10 seeds
Alien OG 10 seeds
Hindi good medicine 10 seeds
Super fruit 10 seeds

Topical Wave
1 pack of Zacatecas Tribute f2 from Green Mountain Sseds
1 pack of Chocolatina f2 from Exotic Genetix.
1 pack Purple Satellite x Big Sur Hollyweed

Mr Sparkle
12 packs of the trizzlers
1 pack Poisoned Rose Cookie Devil x Dark Spark

Johnny Potseed
120 Paralyzed Monster

Doug Dawson
100 or more mixed varieties.

12 Likes

No to used cars, :rofl: buttā€¦ I write and draw everyday for OGā€™s to sell OverGrowā€¦ I guess Iā€™m a community representative. :sunglasses: Iā€™m increasing time for both, my writing is a natural talent like my artistic abilities are being put to the test with a strong push into the world of NTFā€™s to make cryptocurrency and use it to fund OverGrow and more eventā€™s to build onto our already incredible community.

Thank you for your kind words.

8 Likes

Good afternoon @moderators , I know this topic is pinned and says so in the top post but it is sinking down on the list for some reason? Any idea why? When I look now it is the 12th post instead of being up top with the other 2 pinned posts.

5 Likes

Still open for entries?

My dawg back when he was all ears and paws.

22 Likes

You have been added to entries, with a picture of your good friend. I have added your picture as the opening cover picture for this video, will take a couple hours to sync up.

OG pet pictures in video.
@Yetigrows @The_rosinfarm @Eno @ganjajuana @Ttystikk @dgtxxx @Muleskinner @neogitus @STIGGY @riahgorf_1 @Buzzer777 @Meesh @Doulovebeef @ITokealot @lazylightning @slo-mo12 @Baltimore @BogSeeds @Jaybeezy23 @OGpharmer @Schmokey @Llimona @tobedetermined @Prince @cogitech @SeymourGreen @George1961 @legalcanada @ReikoX @Calyxander @Swampthing @DankTank @Scissor-Hanz @Roux @Dee.S73 @Yarddog @toastyjakes @Ebud @Cobra50 (my condolences) @Mongobongo @buddylove @LED_Seedz

11 Likes

Lol our meal for tonight, our anniversary so lady pickedā€¦ smoked garlic and herb pork loin with veggie and shrimp skewers

18 Likes

Mmmm Iā€™d wanna eat itā€¦ just got my micro doses. Thank you for sharing, you have been added to entries. Seeyah when I seeyah, be good to yourself.

@toastyjakes Happy anniversary. :partying_face:

7 Likes

Happy anniversary @toastyjakes and mrs, that pork looks delicious

2 Likes