šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

MMP

10 Likes

nice @Astrodude, i recognize that background pic of yours!

2 Likes

Ye ā€¦they use spider silk for the weavingā€¦The female builds the nest and sits on the eggs , unlike some birds who mate for lifeā€¦the male hummingbird just mates ā€¦then thatā€™s itā€¦.All down to mum. Incredible birds ā€¦and very territorial.

Paz

2 Likes

white widow x big bud

10 Likes

This is a pic of hash gifted to me from an old OG Respected member Cabby near Liverpool england, his son was a friend as wellā€¦

3 Likes

Should I say any more!!!

3 Likes

Perhaps which one is your entry?

5 Likes

I went on a hunt for BOG postā€™s for the 1 year anniversary celebration where Iā€™m going to give away a 6 seed pack of SHN BOG SBT seeds, a BOG seeds shirt and spiral bound garden journal from shirts here now. Thenā€¦ I found the rarest thing on OverGrow, a gift so priceless it can never be replaced.

Shout out to @LemonadeJoe

OverGrow the world with Love, BOG.

18 Likes

Man! Iā€™d pay for a copy of that. Not joking.

6 Likes

The Brew add Crushed Ice frosted Mug ā€¦ some of my hundreds of edibles I Have access to like sweets , pastries, pies, galore lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve not really paid attention to this because Iā€™m not much of a photographer (itā€™s not like Iā€™m a member of Phish right @anon90741032?) but damn that is some haul of beans! I may have to get artistic after allā€¦

5 Likes

Best I can do for ya brother!

Itā€™s really a good read, informative & well written.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Got a copy, great link, I did ā€œSave Localā€ and it was here. Thank You

3 Likes

This is fantastic thank your @Gpaw :pray:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll warn you, that BOGs ā€œBonanza of Greenā€ perpetual grow looks really interestingā€¦
When I have the room, (& money :laughing:) I plan on doing a 1/4 BOG, just for S&G. (sh*ts * giggles).
Hopefully by then Iā€™ll have a good collection of his beans & a few bonsai mothers by then.

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Got it. Thanks Gpaw! As always Iā€™m out of likes.
:green_heart:

5 Likes

Really a poignant shot @the_bot thanks for your entry!

4 Likes

And now something completely differentā€¦

Happy Hump day. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

New Screensaver!

3 Likes

some cover artwork that I made for some of my music artist peeps

17 Likes