šŸ–¼ Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

has anyone ever told you you look like Joaquin Phoenix in the movie ā€˜Jokerā€™ ?

10 Likes

I said Robert Plant from a previous photoā€¦ @Yetigrows, who are you really? Just got those rock/movie star looks :stars: . That is a rugged picture of Phoenix btw

1 Like

Wow, thats a first for me, never seen anything like that.

2 Likes

Happy Friday! You heard it on the radioā€¦ seen it on the TVā€¦ read about it on the internet, now in living color, the life and times of OverGrow.

17 Likes

astrosm Awesome of you to put together. Much Great Karma In 2022, Power Of The Overgrow Spirit You Are!

5 Likes

Thank you @Indoornesian for becoming a sponsor with 100 BOG SBT F2 seeds.

5 Likes

Great video love that my moms art work is the start of it . Have a great weekend everyone.

5 Likes

Outstanding Spirit is @Indoornesian. Many Thanks for what you do.

4 Likes

Well done my friend!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Just fabulous!!

3 Likes

Thank you OGā€™s, each one of you inspires me.

This trailer contains all OGā€™s not seen in the previous release this morning, only 10 days left to enter. Gotta get to work, be good to yourself.

14 Likes

@Heliosphear I am elated your talent has dusted the OG crowd with magical hippy thc crystals. You are a breath of fresh air that pleases this grower like hybrid vigor. Glad youā€™re here.

8 Likes

Not too many places that this would be understood! :green_heart: :smiley::+1::green_heart: You people warm the cockles of my heartā€¦I didnā€™t even know I had cockles before OG.

6 Likes

Love it @Heliosphear !! great work as always!!

1 Like

ya man, that is gorgeous. would love to see more of that one for sure!!!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:great job Heliosphear :mage:

1 Like

Well shit, I was waiting to post an entry I had picked out and then my computer went and crapped out on me and all my pics are on there so Iā€™ll have to go with something different

Here is one I just took today, the newest addition to the farm and what should be the last one for this year

I was going to enter this other pic but the calf is supposed to be the cute one you know, I didnā€™t want to show him up

22 Likes

Iā€™ve always liked this pic of my cats watching a nature show when they were young. They grow up so fast.

12 Likes

so beautiful, i was blessed enough to befriend a farmer with 300 + i would help him spot unhealthy teats , discolored, different size etc wa state the family owned 1100 acres .

thanks for shareing.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my cut of Havana Nights which is a cross of papaya punch and face off OG bred by Soul Rebel Genetics and hunted by a close friend of mine. Early in flower she smells like papaya then later on comes the gas. Enjoy everyone!!! Cannabis and Cultivation Category!

27 Likes