🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Just fabulous!!

3 Likes

Thank you OG’s, each one of you inspires me.

This trailer contains all OG’s not seen in the previous release this morning, only 10 days left to enter. Gotta get to work, be good to yourself.

14 Likes

@Heliosphear I am elated your talent has dusted the OG crowd with magical hippy thc crystals. You are a breath of fresh air that pleases this grower like hybrid vigor. Glad you’re here.

8 Likes

Not too many places that this would be understood! :green_heart: :smiley::+1::green_heart: You people warm the cockles of my heart…I didn’t even know I had cockles before OG.

6 Likes

Love it @Heliosphear !! great work as always!!

1 Like

ya man, that is gorgeous. would love to see more of that one for sure!!!

2 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:great job Heliosphear :mage:

1 Like

Well shit, I was waiting to post an entry I had picked out and then my computer went and crapped out on me and all my pics are on there so I’ll have to go with something different

Here is one I just took today, the newest addition to the farm and what should be the last one for this year

I was going to enter this other pic but the calf is supposed to be the cute one you know, I didn’t want to show him up

22 Likes

I’ve always liked this pic of my cats watching a nature show when they were young. They grow up so fast.

12 Likes

so beautiful, i was blessed enough to befriend a farmer with 300 + i would help him spot unhealthy teats , discolored, different size etc wa state the family owned 1100 acres .

thanks for shareing.

3 Likes

Here’s my cut of Havana Nights which is a cross of papaya punch and face off OG bred by Soul Rebel Genetics and hunted by a close friend of mine. Early in flower she smells like papaya then later on comes the gas. Enjoy everyone!!! Cannabis and Cultivation Category!

27 Likes

Wow! That looks amazing!!!

2 Likes

Artist: my daughter (7 y/o)
Title: Froot
Medium: canvas and acrylic paint

13 Likes

That is just beautiful.

1 Like

20 Likes

I like that the alien needs a boney butt donut. Even the super intelligent face small world problems. Nanoo Nanoo.

4 Likes

Screw it… Ill toss a couple pix in the mix.

“Sideways Cindy”

Ground bacon burger meat stuffed with mozzarella and bacon. Cooked in a cast iron pan and seasoned with salt, onion powder and chipotle powder.

16 Likes

Beautiful and fantastic job :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Entries into the picture of the year contest.
@Qtip @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee @Pawsfodocaws @Shadey @Neb @ifish @NorthNorthNugs @Oldtimerunderground @Eagles009 @anon98660487 @Calix @Bud_Weiser @Gugumelo @JohnnyPotseed @Kushking902 @Papalag @Cormoran @KanehB @ELG @Boozer @Bobgrows @Nagel420 @CADMAN @CornbreadJunior @MisterKister @Astrodude @ShiskaberrySavior @hoppiefrog @Goat @brampie @Greenfingers @Alphatoy @Moka @Cannasaurusrex @slytofhand @corgitron @LionsNaughtyBeans @Jinglepot @SaintAliasKnife @Yetigrows @toastyjakes @Panamajock @doglog @HashstasH @the_bot @harveest @CoyoteCody @TopicalWave @Ayastigi-advsga @4thfarmer @Mr.Sparkle @Tinytuttle @slain @Yetigrows @BigMike55 @alwaysnoob @Stevie1durr @Floyd @Scotty_Mo @Tappy @bassman5420

Contest closes December 20th 2021, 7 days left to enter.

23 Likes

Can’t forget the Cannabis CRAB Dip!! **dip pic not included in pic of the year lol

11 Likes