OG tester team for Alphakronik Genes. Would you like to join?

Howdy,

I’m Clancy, owner and breeder of Alphakronik Genes, and although I’ve been registered with OG for a very long time, it hasn’t been one of the places I spent much time, until now. Recently, I’ve decided that this forum offers much of what I’ve been looking for, while lacking much of the “internetness” that I’m ok without.

To say thank you, I’ve decided to now put together an Overgrow Test Team made up exclusively of Overgrow contributors for future project, many of which are just now getting ready for distribution. In case you’re unfamiliar with our brand, please check out alphakronikgenes.com and you can see a sample of our previous work over the past 12 years.

Requirements:
a. Be an Overgrow contributor with over 100 posts.
b. Have an active grow log on Overgrow.
c. Have a digital camera (still photos) or HD video camera to record progress of growth.
d. Have enough space to be able to grow 10-20 seeds of a single variety within 4 weeks of being called upon/activated.
e. Have previous test growing and seed propagation experience.

So, if you think you have what it takes, please feel free to PM me with some info about you as a grower/person, links to your grow log/previous test grows/selection, and we can chat further. We are currently looking for 10 new testers here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this request.

-c

20 Likes

You should be well treated here.

Good luck sir.

99%

3 Likes

I will be part of the tester team, if i am allowed!

Thanks so much for doing it here!

3 Likes

I’d always help out if you ever need an outdoor extreme stress tester hahaha Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log buts it’s getting to be too late in the season depending on what genetics your running. So maybe another time

4 Likes

Very cool. I recommend a very specific set of rules/expectations for the testers so that everything will be clear in the end.

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm words and concern. There will be a specific rule set when the selection process kicks off. The question and answer phase of selection will take care of most of that for us as it has in the past.

5 Likes

Overgrow I’ve found to be the best, most considerate, helpful and most friendly grow forum on the net. It pisses all over the likes of RIU (quantum board fan boys! bullys! And wankers over there!). Welcome to the friendliest place on the net.

6 Likes

@alphakronik you know I’m down to test for ya…

5 Likes

Hey @alphakronik glad you’re here!

Can’t wait to see all the fun stuff you’ve got in the works.
We’ve got a nice community here. Hope to see you around!

Swampy

7 Likes

great offer! I’m looking forward to seeing what people do with Alphakronik strains.

wish I could join in…damn legalization laws make it hard to squeeze tester plants in…I had more freedom when I was a criminal! :smile:

9 Likes

I don’t know if i meet all those thangs. But I would be interested. I have a log going now. I have room for 10+ if I don’t pinch them. Plus i will de puting up my new grow tent for more grow space. Here is a pic of what’s growing now.

1 Like

Hello , i have good of grow space in my new grow room . Its about 100 sqvere m .
And i am serius in my grow room. I going to be that who are 100 % grow King.
I have done å lot sens i begin to grow .
And i Will be succes in this to grow whan i have you all in og.
I are willing to be å tester
Love and light