Testers Needed for the Erotic City Line(CLOSED)

Good afternoon OG’ers. I am once again looking for some testers to test out three new strains that are designed to give your garden some color while at the same time creating some purple that breaks the mold, or stigma that the purples are typically not as strong.

One of the crosses uses my famed Road Kill Skunk dom Hippy Slayer, and since I do not take requests on strains [I draw straws] you may end up with this cross and they will need to watched very closely. The other two I have no worries and am more less looking to see the percentage of purple plants we get on both, but both should be quite strong.

I’ll preface my rules by saying that I have seen a certain amount of grumbling about breeders setting rules. One can easily go in to any of my test threads and see that I am only getting about half of everyone to even show me a finished plant. It’s also quite frustrating for the breeder to have people step up, claim they will test and then have them just blow it off, disappear, or just stop posting all together. It’s certainly a two way street and I shell out lots of money to have these tests done, so if you are here to waste my time please don’t.

I am in no way pressuring anyone to test for me, but I do have some requirements.

The rules

1.Tester must be able to link to a current grow journal.
2. Seed packs will be 12 seeds, and tester must be able to run at a minimum of 6 seeds at a time.
3.Tester must be able to provide Bi-weekly updates during the vegetation stage, and weekly updates during flowering with pictures.
4.Tester must have been a member in good standings with Overgrow for a minimum of one month.
5.Tester strain MUST be started within one week of delivery.
6. All questions must be asked in public, so no PM’s please until I am asking for your safe mailing address.

Strains will be selected randomly so there is no cherry picking of any strains. In a perfect would I would have a minimum of 1 soil person, 1 organic person and one hydroponic person, so please list your style of growing.

To apply simply give a link to your journal, what style you are growing with your lighting listed. USA Only Please.

Thank you for your interest in LED_Seedz!

Blessings,
PJ

I will take applicants up until 5/18/18 with testers going out the following week.

NO PM’s about testing Please

19 Likes

I have a Green House.

I will be dropping seeds on June 1.

I have the space for 6 seeds with a 50/50 expectation of males.

If this works for you, please let me know.

99%

Sorry, Organic Soil.

12 Likes

Organic soil grower here…I’m in the mix for a new 320w right now… driver ordered today and out put together when it gets 5 monkeys to go in next week under good light so id like to christen the new light with new seedling and awesome genetics from @LED_Seedz

link to my current grow thread or my toasty budhole.
Toastyjakes's Bud Hole Pt: 3 - Grow with Me!

8 Likes

I can test for you again if you want.
I’d be using my new 640w Cree array doing recycled living soil.
https://overgrow.com/t/daves-no-till-and-chill/3909?u=davesnothere

7 Likes

You know me Brother, if you need a tester I always have room. Modified flood and drain (meaning all manual no pumps) led in veg and 600w hps in flower for now. GH nutrients. Ready for the Sign, peace OG

9 Likes

Same as last time, I’d have jumped on this had i been in the US…
Good luck guys …
Gaz

8 Likes

I love some purples as my profile picture shows…would like to help but im just now starting to get comfortable posting pictures…i dont meet the guidlines

7 Likes

If my current attempt at a test grow journal hasn’t disqualified me, I would be honored at a second chance to test for you. I’ve got solstrips on the way to replace the off-the-shelf lightbulb LEDs, been mixing up some fresh soil, and the warm season provides a MUCH quicker veg period.

7 Likes

Im down! 7 x SilverFields 3 x Heribei X Killingfields/Chronic1x SSH My first Diary/Report .

Currently have a couple Starfighter f4s and 4 x AlienRift going on with the above grow.

Soil, perpetual . I have 600w HPS but will be adding a 1000w soon. If it gets here soon enough i could try it outdoors also as another option.

5 Likes

My tents will be empty soon. I’m un-deceided @ what to grow next. I’d be honored if selected. Soilless grower, under 700w LED’s (leaning towards adding Sol Strips soon, for additional lighting). 2 grow diaries: Borderliner xtrm LED Grow & Strawberry Cream from Led_Seedz (OG fundraiser auction). And most importantly, I Love growing your gear!

6 Likes

That would be perfect timing for me I could plant them the day I received them. I run soil with Nectars for the gods nutrients with hps in flower led in veg.

my current journal The never ending cycle

4 Likes

People should keep in mind that other upcoming or established breeders are also paying attention to who tests, and who does not.
Good luck with your new line and good hunting.

7 Likes

Does the erotic city line include a strain called Stormy? :smiley:

7 Likes

Ahhh you got a big smile going from me reading this! I’ve been on a search for the famed RKS, Im done flowering first week of June and flower room is empty from there, would be an honor to try your seedling! I am running soilless under 1000hps GH nutes

Cheers

7 Likes

Sign me up Master Jedi. I can do it.

@LED_Seedz you know I won’t disappoint.

Recently got an upgrade for my lights to go from 600w to 1100w. Maybe they will like it.

I saw the US only later. After I posted this. Sorry.

4 Likes

Count me in, I have space opening up soon. Organic soil hash head.

9 Likes

I couldn’t wait. I ordered a pack of sexy m.f. It is just too damn sexy too not ensure I have some.

9 Likes

I will gladly toss my hat in.

3 Likes

If a chosen one could send me seeds from US to CAN that would be uber but I understand if that’s bending said rules too far

5 Likes

I’m available to test. I will run six. I can start them the day they arrive. My set-up remains the same:

Veg / Flower is hydro using a Coco Chunk Medium / Illumitex Commercial LED Fixtures for lighting / feeding Mega Grow with no additives and blasting them with 1300ppm of CO2 in a fully sealed grow environment. :peace:

The Bunker

8 Likes