Looking to Build Grow Journal OG Team

Hello All

2 Testers Needed

Ok I posted not long ago looking for testers to help me with a project doing a comparison with genetics purchased by me and @DrGonzo13 who also paid for the same seeds I purchased from Atlas seeds at $30.00 per 3 pack each seed $10 compared to my $2.00 each seed.

Strain Comparisons are Fog Dog Auto Feminized

1 Female Fog Dog $10 seed & $2.00 seed will be sent to Each Tester.

We as a team will do the grow journal from germination to chopping plants and weighted dried total yields.

This Grow must be done together as a Team and display your finding to see if genetics are what you pay for is what you get. A $10 seed & a $2.00 seed which is better?

Advisory Warning

Testers who apply for this grow journal done as a Team of 4 growers each promising to follow through with pics notes etc Testers must not drop out or not keep up with your seperate grow reports.

Please PM me if Interested. Trust Level must e 5 green dots

13 Likes

I think this is an awesome project idea although I’m not sure if Atlas seeds’ Cotton Candy x Gravenstein OG vs Mark’s Fruit of the Gods x Chemdawg is a fair comparison. Seems more like will a rose by any other name smell as sweet :laughing:

6 Likes

With Mark, there’s value in just proving they’re different genetics imo. :slight_smile: I’ll be interested to see the outcome, certainly.

4 Likes

I like the part about testers must not drop out, or not keep up grow reports-

It’s a great idea, but not easy to get testers to follow through…

3 Likes

Idk why anyone buys Marks stuff. Sells autos that don’t auto nuff said. If you want cheap seeds there’s a free seeds thread.

5 Likes

are you comparing 2 different gene pool with the same name??

2 Likes

IDK y you feel like you need to come on to just be a moron and leave so just don’t even say it thanks The Doc

3 Likes

It’s been documented in several threads, mine included. I guess facts are moronic!

2 Likes

Nope I’m still newer to the strains and seed banks and vendors and I was just saying that I was just wondering y you were bombing on it when I have seen your thread and read others and I would say that I just didn’t appreciate the way it came across and it’s not worth being all pissed over just trying to get some consistency and whether it’s good bad or so-so at least we can answer it once and for all so thanks for stopping by @MidwestMover and no pun intended to old for banter and I am just here to help a friend and get some beans in community members hands and I’m assisting @HashstasH on this venture a FOR FUN FUN & FUN. All rules and journaling is being handled by hash stash and I will be helping with keeping things rolling together and I have been a member long enough that I am anxious to get started and start my way of showing the support and help I’ve received since joining and just wanted to give a little back which is only half of the co-op runs I’m going to be helping with have a great day The Doc

6 Likes

I’m not going to take bullshit on my thread or call people names or bash people who mean something to others. maybe the Haters can turn around and walk out of my Thread or I will have no problems summoning a Mod to keep an eye on the thread.

This is a thread asking for testers please respect other members endeavors good or bad.

I am very honored and thankful to add to the grow team we have @AzSeaindooin420

1 More tester needed

10 Likes

Hell yeah nice to have you on board @AzSeaindooin420 and I can’t wait to get to grow and learn and soak up the knowledge combined with whomever else decides to do this fun grow and thanks for the heads up @HashstasH and letting everyone know that it’s not a chatroom to talk complain about someone’s work The Doc

6 Likes

I’m Very Honored & Privileged to add our 4th Team Member @Rhino_buddy :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Yay! Picking up a new light and tent tomorrow. This is gonna be fun! Growing buds is always fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Nice welcome to the fun @Rhino_buddy looking forward for this grow and show

4 Likes

This will be a fun comparison.

5 Likes

Looking forward to this folks! Adding to our collective knowledge base with these projects :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Im interested seeing the difference between a $2 and $10 seed, must be extra something. Can’t wait to see.

2 Likes

I am very honored and thankful to add to the grow team @legalcanada :crossed_fingers: :green_heart:

This makes now 3 OG Test Team Members and need to fill 2 more vacancies.

Team HS & OG Testers
@Hashstash
@DrGonzo13
@AzSeaindooin420
@Rhino_buddy
@legalcanada
1 Opening

Test seeds supplied by Hashstash

5 Likes

Welcome to the fun times ahead with is us looney tunes @legalcanada and I hope you have a great time growing up some Fog Dog with us The Doc

5 Likes

Follow-up FOG DOG Team Test Grow Journal

2 Likes