OG Website Feature Wish List

There was a site called “The Dank Den” and i used to go all the time, it had a vibe just like OG but it was in a Facebook format, very funny. There was a real time chat, and i found it to be very nice. The site came down because the guy in charge didn’t have as many supporters as OG. Shame.

3 Likes

I really miss the feature that showed who was online at the time.

6 Likes

Yeah right, it felt more like a group of friends and you would get to see who’s hanging out and all… I guess they did it cos’ it was needed. I dunno.

2 Likes

Me too, but at the same time, it changes how I operate now that I don’t know who is on line. I focus more on cannabis and less on people.

5 Likes

Good point. Now that I stop and think about it. However, the social interaction promotes a comradery that is important when one is isolated from people of like mind. It’s the spirit of the forum that is attractive. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Use that perfectly primed mind to stay connected.

Trust that we are here. :eye:

99%

3 Likes

I particularly enjoyed priming it this morning! :sunglasses:

1 Like

would it be possible to have a .onion address? have the site mirrored on a hidden TOR service?

2 Likes

put the pictures on the top on random from the gallery. I see the same plants and dog every time i visit.

5 Likes

Good idea @Viva_Mexico :arrow_up:
Plus what’s t happening with the regulars corner/cafe, there must be enough regulars now .?!
Gaz

5 Likes

Yes, there is!

I’m looking for your ideas for name of the regular’s category! :slight_smile: Let’s brainstorm :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The OG Grinderxxxxxxxx

3 Likes

LOL “Grinder” means a whole different thing these days @oleskool830 :laughing:

6 Likes

Lololololol!

Now that’s oleskool! Hahaha! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

joe you or doing good job on over grow web site.

4 Likes

older post but i also agree that i would like to see an option for deleting PM’s even if only on the user side. As it makes sense from a safety point.

Fully understand we can delete our own post in the thread context of a PM, but would like to see an option to remove the PM thread as its just an extra safeguard if say for example someones account is hacked, and they have addresses in their PMs, no one needs that legal or not.

7 Likes

Enable HTML table markup?

It appears to recognize the markup but the output appears blank. Example (markup between the following start and end):

Table markup start

Color Weight Height
red 12 160
green 4 100

Table markup end

Here is the contents of that markup code:

`

Color Weight Height
red 12 160
green 4 100
`
4 Likes

Good point…
Currently the best solution is to use pre-formatted text…

| col      |    col2     |
| some val | another val |
2 Likes

@Northern_Loki and @LemonadeJoe
:confused: Uh… what? :worried:

4 Likes

Yeah right! This web developers man! HAHAHAHA

4 Likes