Okie Trae's Garage Grow round 3 - CMH Edition

im keeping it at 78 degrees and about 70 % humidity. for early veg… what should i be running?

https://www.gtghydroponics.com/faq/pestcontrol.aspx

1 Like

Thank you my friend. After reading, I’ve dropped my temps to 73 day, 70% rh for early veg. Not as many this morning. Gave the soil a nice dampening with the bt but none on the leafs. Tonight they get foilar’d, tomorrow feed. Starting to pick up speed.

4 Likes

Forgot to showcase the babies in back. They were the 2nd rounders

5 Likes

Has anyone ever used soilless by roots organics?

Im to the point I have to up pot. Ive kinda procrastinated on it for a while.

6 Likes

" Ive kinda procrastinated on it for a while."

I am a member of that club also :wink:

pot them up and get them growing :slight_smile:

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

Then people go and screw you over, proving why you can’t trust people. Sorry to hear that man. Crooked, lying people suck.

3 Likes

Ya man, if I cant trust them, I can’t work with them. I take pride in all my grows, even if they don’t turn out they way I’d like. So I invest my time in researching what I want to run and use. If im lucky enough to find a great deal or a secret, and you’re fortunate enough to be told by me, and then you tell others, im done. I don’t mind helping others but man, I like to keep some stuff private.

1 Like

Ran out of pots and soil. Will finish the final 12 or 15 or so tomorrow

5 Likes

Looking exceptional! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that.

1 Like

Nightly update. Got most up potted. Massive root system on the vixen, sins mac, banana mac, plat yeti og. Gonna be big plants. Might up them to 7 gals. Others will max at 3.

Still figuring out their nute needs. Some are getting a bit much nitro, but that could be from the recharge additive.

Applied some captain jacks into the soil. Not sure how I like the royal gold basement mix. Gave it a good flush with fish shit at 6.0ph

The white dots are from the captain jacks dead bug powder… the dr zymes took care of my thrip issue… will continue to spray and treat soil every other day…

Will update tomorrow with some big changes to my layout and adding a drip system. Will be updating pics of the project as I do it. Pretty excited. Also culled 6 of the weakling. Sorry not sorry

7 Likes

Still getting the nutes dialed in, almost there. Plants are starting to grow vigorously and starting to get their color back.

![20210131_133157|500x500]

Banana mac

Vixen

Sins mac

Sherbert x go time

Are really starting to take off. Had to cull the lone plat yeti og by hermetic genetics. 100 buck pack 1 viable seed that died shortly after germination.

8 Likes

Last update for a couple days. Just diagnosed with covid. Extremely symptomatic. 102 degree fever, and the works. Got some pics in earlier. Am I seeing nitro deficiency or mag?

6 Likes

they are starting to take off for you :slight_smile: very nice

what do these leafs look like in real life?

keep an eye on them dark veins on light leaves are no good :frowning:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

2 Likes

Just checked my run off. 8.6??? Wth. I water at 5.9-6 . Never higher. I use recharge. Im wondering if thats causing the spike? I am not a fan of this royal gold basement mix.

1 Like

Not much better on the ph this am. Checked my runoff after watering at 5.5. Still in the 8s. Not sure why after 6 flushes. Think im gonna scap this grow instead of fighting the soil

repot them into fresh soil they will recover :slight_smile: I have been very bad to plants

and they still grow

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Going on in all of the pots it seems. Ph of run off consistently in the 8s even after flush. Rockwool it is for the next run lol

2 Likes