Oleskool’s Seeds to Trade [CLOSED]

I am Mr. Bad Example.
Take Care. I’ll notify you when they leave here.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I would like to see about the Nl cross

2 Likes

God I feel like a beggar but I will take a Indica and love it and feed it and name it George, if your giving it away.

4 Likes

Hey @Papalag my friend. I’ve got your pkg together but I don’t have an addy for you. Onward!

4 Likes

I thought I had your address bro but I don’t. Pls send it to me. I’m going to PO in about an hour. There’s always tomorrow. Stay high…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey @Grohio! Hope you’re having a great day and staying lifted. Send me an address I’ve got a pkg for you. Peace…

3 Likes

1 Like

Thank you Buddy
Now I need to get yours pulled so I need your order of preference.

5 Likes

I need a safe address to send to my brother. Ready to get those NL/Hurkle for you. This is Ms oleskool’s go to herb. Very Stoney with no panic attack! Really good smooth herb.

5 Likes

I sent it to you. I appreciate you. Thanks so much :blush:

2 Likes

Hey that’s got your address on there might wanna delete the pic

2 Likes

I passed them over to @Jjm if he backs out I’ll jump back in
Sorry for the confusion

3 Likes

Hey @Jjm. Hope you had a good and lifted day. I’ve got some beans for you. Send me a safe address and I’ll get them to you bro. Peace…

5 Likes

Sorry bud I’ve had a heck of a time getting back to ya. Here’s my list I’d love to share some with you. Possible seed run on the stardog Cory x but could still give ya few :grinning:. I’ve got a pres run going now for the community of some of heritage farms gear and also wanted to either do another run or share them for someone else to run. Much love and peace!!
Edit: my high ass thought I was messaging ya @oleskool830. Ha ha ha Space Monkey get me every time

8 Likes

I can get you more info too on any them. Sport farmer told me there’s some real treasures in his crosses too. Lol I got kid in my room now but she’s leaving soon and I’m firing back up😀. She better hurry cus there already growing

4 Likes

@oleskool830
Got my package in the mail yesterday. Thank you very much for your generosity and kindness.
Thanks again

8 Likes

I’m sure impressed by your work and I am also Old School Through & Through just like my Dad & Gramps were. I’m sure like myself this New School thinking’s and behaviours of today’s society. However that’s not what we’re here to discuss. I try to patiently wait for the Old School Growers as it’s best to have a few Old School Cannabis Connoisseurs & Master Growers than 1000 friends whom just use the Forum to find female Growers to hit on​:angry: I love helping new and beginner Growers Grow incredible Cannabis as cheaply and simply as I have learned over the past few decades or so :slightly_smiling_face: I have some pretty good beans for trade as well as I look forward to trading tips and such if you are okay with that. I’m just starting my indoor tent and Cabinet Grows and looking forward to my 1st Completely on my own Outdoor Grow as well. I have some of Crop Kings Purple KUSH & about 4 different Autoflower Strains, Pineapple Express, Dank Devil, Tangie etc. For the Cabinet.

some of my recently Grown Autos in Cabinet.

13 Likes

If you have any more SSDD on hand, would certainly 'preciate some. Thanks and, have a G-R-E-A-T week!!!

2 Likes

A pleasure to meet another brother from back in the Daze! I love old school strains and the stuff being preserved by OG. I enjoy autos myself. I have a small tent that I try to keep 4-5 autos going. Most all of the autos I have grown were from Mephisto or our resident Auto Gurus @ReikoX @Mr.Sparkle and @Scissor-Hanz.
Blessings…

6 Likes