Oleskool’s Seeds to Trade [CLOSED]

Good Morning @DonJuanaGrow. It was late last night when I read your post. Since I’m usually as stoned as a research chimp at that time of night, I read it again this morning. Those autos in the pics are amazing! Is it just good genetics or your techniques and grow philosophy? Very impressive. I’m just an old hippie trying to grow my medicine under the radar. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance and we should do some old school strains projects or you can teach me to grow autos like you! Have a bright and lifted day my friend.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I don’t brother. I can put something together for you of something similarly wonderful. Send me a safe addy please sir.

1 Like

Thanks OG Fam! This was the first time I’ve done this so be gentle. I still have 3 pkg to go out as soon as I can get my shit together enough to make it to the post office! They are sitting on my kitchen counter waiting patiently just like you! I’m shutting down this trade thread. If anyone is new and needs start up beans, oleskool’s gotcha! Anyone else that wants Seeds, If I got em’ oleskool’s gotcha. It was fun.

6 Likes

Oh yeah. I had oleskool stickers for everyone and I forgot to put them in the pkgs! Hit me up and I can send you some rare vintage stickyware. All love Fam…

15 Likes

I just noticed how much it cost you to send to me mate. When mine arrives you will find a much cheaper way that avoids the customs BS.

Make sure you have a fantastic day ole mate.

9 Likes

Cool stickers @oleskool830

5 Likes

Digging the sticker that is also your avatar

5 Likes

Yeah cool stickers for sure, I didn’t get one, :frowning: but that’s cool, I have some great beans :slight_smile:

Luv ya dude :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh snap, I love the slaps. You interested in trading a set of your stickers for some seeds?

2 Likes

Hi @piper. Your oleskool stickyware is on it’s way!
Peace…

5 Likes

You old dog you :wink:

They arrived today, awesome, just awesome bro, thanks buddy it made my day :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@oleskool830

I am honored that you went out of your way, to send stickyware, may the cannabis gods bless you mighty my friend

5 Likes

I got my second pack of stickers! lol They’re cool as hell.

That @oleskool830, he sure is one nice fellow!.. just in case somebody hadn’t noticed. :v: :call_me_hand:

I may be able to help you @misterbee. I have some from the f2 co-op seed run. I just happen to have had a few f2 from another guy 5 years ago. I just pooped 4 and 3 are already up. So, I may could send a couple or three from that pack and some from the co-op pack.

The reason I keep differentiating is that the older f2s gave me one of the cherished sour butter phenos a few years ago and I didn’t take a cut. So, I’m hoping above hope to get one again.

I haven’t grown any from the co-op grow yet so I should be able to split that with you, too. Just give a shout if you haven’t found any. peace

6 Likes

Are those gg4xsakura gone @oleskool830 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks, @GMan…contacted @Sebring and he MORE than hooked me up!!! 'Preciate the gesture, Bro…I’ll probably put out ANOTHER call-out soon (Mother’s Milk, Black Domina or, Rocky Mtn High). Stay safe, Bro!!!

5 Likes

GMan, I got my mittens on a few NL #5!!! Holler if that’s your cup of “Mama’s Sweet Tea”.

4 Likes

Interesting way to germinate older seeds :wink:

7 Likes

:speak_no_evil: :poop: :joy_cat: I suppose that may be one way! lmao

4 Likes

Anything left

2 Likes

Not much bro but still have some gold in small batches. Whatcha looking for?

1 Like