Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

🥸

5 Likes

Hey brother, you being from a music town, check out this 2 hour documentary on the Muscle Shoals Sound and how it shaped “most all” (my opinion) music in the early 70’s. I’ve watched it twice today already. It was made in 2013 and I didn’t know about it til today. Muscle Shoals

Rolling Stones, Aretha Franklin, and a whole lotta early rhythm and blues musicians, got their sound up in northern Alabama. You’ll dig it being from the same elderly hippie-sphere. :yum: Smoke mucho marijuana… Your better half will like it, too, I suspect. Y’all have fun!

2 Likes

Does it smell and taste like cheese or lemons ?

2 Likes

No. Never got lemon before but had some cheese on exhale. We’ll see this time. No smells yet.

Blessings…

🥸

3 Likes

🥸

9 Likes

A plethora of buds on the Franco’s Lemon Cheese. Week 7

I snipped the tip of this bud to fatten it up some.

I’ll be transplanting the Cali-O for a 4 wk veg unless space opens up sooner.

Later…

🥸

21 Likes

Let’s peek in on the Romulan and Blue Dream Tent.
Week 4

These girls are some sassy wenches! Aggressive growth and flower development. The Romulan is starting to smell good on a stem rub. It’s about time for a little 3 week trim job. Nothing drastic. I’ll leave big fans on for now. Trimming the bottom 1/3 to get some air circulation.

Until tomorrow…

🥸

20 Likes

🥸

10 Likes

🥸

17 Likes

:joy::joy: so true. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Finally found the thread. I need to get my notifications working again.

The girls are looking nice and happy. I sprayed mine for pm and bugs last week and it stalled them out bad. They get a feed tonight if they’re dry enough. It’s sort of chilly downstairs and things could be better. :v:

2 Likes

The FLC is a flopster. Shit is flopping all over the tent. I’ve got them tied up like a Saturday night hooker. One looks ready but not the other 3. Week 8. I’ll let it go 9 weeks then chop if it’s ready or not!

Blessings…

🥸

7 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

9 Likes

It’s a beautiful thing indeed!

27 Likes

oh man, look at you over there with them beanz :yum:
Best of luck on a 100% germ rate and some awesome girls :mechanical_arm:

7 Likes

Thank you kind sir. Let’s hope for a male!

Blessings…

5 Likes

Have some goji females vegging right now and a five pack of f2 seeds waiting until springtime to also find a male. I’ll be watching your grow if thats cool. There should be plenty of goji seeds soon enough. Also have access to more f2 seeds if a male isn’t found. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

" Let’s hope for a male!"

Out of the other 6 in that pack, 5x were female, you’ve got the odds!

I just hope they pop!

3 Likes

Absolutely @Cbizzle! Pull up a seat! There’s sweet tea and blunts in the back. Welcome to the Shitkicker Shed! It should be fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blessings…

4 Likes

I didn’t mention because I didn’t check first but these gems were courtesy of the Noble and Honorable @HorseBadorites. A very kind and generous act. The best seeds in my collection by far. But not for long! Splash!

Blessings…

4 Likes