Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

I’m a hovering helicopter foster parent, you’ve gotta send them to cannabis college. Hooves crossed for poppage!

3 Likes

These are Strawberry Shortcrack Autos @week 3

More FLC

Later Y’all
Don’t go far!

20 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

Interesting stuff. I use scarification but not the acid!

9 Likes

Hay oleskool! Your name came up in a search for Bodhi’s Aluna. I saw you lost her to the deep freeze, but did you ever try again?

3 Likes

Oh man, this is as close as I’ve ever been to The green and gold Goji packs; seeing them on forums. Still never smoked it. I had lots of promises for trades but always the same outcome, lol. I gave up a long time ago. So, blessings and vibes sent to you, your new seeds, and to the Shitkicker Shed, in hopes of a successful outcome. :grin::v:

4 Likes

Not yet but I still have a few seeds. If you would like whatever I have left you’re welcome to them. That’s why I’m not popping yours till spring I decided. I don’t want to take any chances on another surprise freeze out with no power. You be well sir!

1 Like

I’ll send you some. I have some green and gold with your name on them brother. Not Goji OG but other Bodhi gear. I’m very fortunate to have scored those from a very kind and generous OG Brother. Just wish I had something of the same caliber to send him.

3 Likes

Took the Romulan and Blue Dream out of the tent for a week 4 trim job. Just big fans and shade leaves. Cleaned their bottoms too. Here’s some pics before the trim and feed.

Later Y’all! Thanks for coming by! Not one male in the bunch. Maybe next time.

20 Likes

You know me, I’m in no hurry for anything. It’s not like I don’t have seeds. I’d just like to taste that Goji. Then, if I like it, I can start the begging, heh.

Maybe we should all move out to @Sunvalley’s crib. We could be his unhired hands, and grow every seed that we have… in three seasons, lol.

I’m going to finish organizing mine. I only just got started but I have a plan and I just need a few days to get it finished. I forgot where that thought was going… Imma go back to eating, brb.

2 Likes

Wow, they all look good mister.They have the nice Christmas tree structure without the close internodes. The Romulan is another I haven’t smoked. I have a cross with some in it but that’s it. Maybe I can interest you in a trade of flowers, huhhhhh? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You bet! I love your Sunshine Daydream.

3 Likes

I’m gonna get you some of those seeds to look for the pheno I was talking about. It’ll blow your mind. I’ll have some Orange Goji soon and Paonia Purple and Herijuana. peace

1 Like

I appreciate the offer, but I just ordered a pack from Shoe’s t-giving sale!

Speaking of freezing. I grow various milkweeds for the butterflies, and most need to be kept cold (stratified) for a while before germing.

I had some weed seeds I was having trouble germinating, so thought I’d stick some in the freezer for a bit. That batch all popped!

I do it every time now… if I can remember, lol!

4 Likes

I received these from my long time OG Brother @ShiskaberrySavior. It’s going to be a project for the spring. A dream challenge for me as I suspect a long flowerer. I’m hopeful it won’t out live me! Im a huge fan of Orange Goji and have had the pleasure of growing it. I haven’t smoked any Amnesia Haze since a 2010 trip to Amsterdam. So this is exciting.

16 Likes

10 weeks max glad they arrived .

6 Likes

Contrary to popular belief I’ll be getting some off to you in the next day or 2. I had to make a run to Hobby Lobby and hunt down the coin flips and hose washers. Lol. I’m all set now. Don’t want to deal with Canadian Customs no sir! :flushed:

3 Likes

I’m gonna put some in big ass pots and see what happens. Do they get huge?

3 Likes

Only if you let them mine averaged 5/6 ft in 3 gal pots .

2 Likes

3 Likes