The star of the show so far…Cromjog.

:cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

Copper Chem…

SLH/JOG

Auto Tent
Dark Devil and baby Dark Devil

White Chem Auto

Thanks for stoppin’ by the old Shitkicker Shed!
. :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

One Cromjog sprouted balls today. No place to safely keep him yet so it’s off to the BBQ Pit for him. Cannabis smoked pork ribs. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

OG Fam. My PHC has dark, very shiny leaves. Too much nitrogen? Only 5gr per gal MegaCrop. @GreenleafNutrients. Your thoughts? Thanks in advance for your help. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I see a little tip burn and some minor curling here and there but nothing terrible. Wouldn’t hurt to back it of a bit.

3 Likes

Have your grown copper chem before? I just got some f2’s, looking forward to trying them

2 Likes

My first time brother @lefthandseeds. I’ve been wanting to grow it for a long time. Any questions should be directed to my personal Chemdog Consultant @Morgwar. He knows all there is to know about our dogs. Much love and respect

3 Likes

Happy Sunday Morning!

. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

It turned out to be a male. Goodbye Felicia!

1 Like

A weekly look in on a few select plants.
First Dark Devil by @Scissor-Hanz

15 Likes

Under the warm glow of the oleskool HPS.
Copper Chem

17 Likes

The “soon to be famous” Cromjog by @Scissor-Hanz

The PHC is looking evil with its shiny green leaves and exploding frost. Bad pic. I’ll get a better one when she comes out for feeding etc.

Hey! Thank y’all for stoppin’ by my Shitkicker Gro Show! :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

I’m definitely considering a hybrid hps/cob setup now. Those girls look happy and healthy!!!

3 Likes

Hey my chemdoggy brother @Morgwar! I too am researching an HPS/LED combination for a new 4X4 tent project. I’m very interested in what you come up with. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

150W LED Grow Light Blub Full Spectrum, CANAGROW E26 COB LED Plant Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Growing Lamps for Hydroponics Seedlings Vegetables Flowers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J6B3J4R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_RdQjCbRVX6WKS

These can be hung individually and strategically placed. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I love the smell of MegaCrop in the morning!

2 Likes

Hey OG Fam! Let’s tiptoe through the flower tent and check up on some of the girls after a two day LITFA dosing. …

91Chem/Snow Lotus. Wk 2 of 12/12

9 Likes

Some more 91Chem/Snow Lotus

SLH/Snow Lotus

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies. Week 5 of 12/12

13 Likes

PHC

8 Likes