Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

I’d love to be out that way…So beautiful.

You know how it is, now that I live out here, I think of the beach and coastal fishing a lot… and back in the southeast…

When I lived there, I thought abut the mountains all of the time, too, heh… I need an income large enough to do both.

4 Likes

See my dad has it perfect. He lives in nw GA. Away from hurricanes but can be at the beach fairly quick. Atlantic or Gulf. He fishes down in like Gulf Shores. He’s a mech engineer for honda/Acura.

He can be in the mountains quickly. Best of both worlds. Awesome growing climate. Good here too. I have a cousin in Kileen, TX. I wanna go. I lived in Wilmington NC. Awesome! I stayed on cape hatteras NC. Gorgeous. Love smoking haze on the white sands. The storms are frightening though. I loved it and miss it. Damn…have a good one yall

3 Likes

Dark spark showing some of those trademark colors, very nice! Just started one about a week ago here can’t wait to watch her take off.

1 Like

You’re hitting some of my old haunts…, I grew up in Bama and spent a lot of time around the Gulf Shores area… really the whole northern Gulf from Panama City to New Orleans. I’m really fond of it but more fond of what it used to be…

I spent 5 years in Nags Head and mostly on Hatteras Island.

Kileen is down around Oleskool’s digs. I think the Shitkicker Grow Shed is on some sort of map of famous places (or myths, of course).

I loved the Outer Banks though. It was a special place. If you like to eat fresh caught seafood, you can’t lose. I fished, and was really big into windsurfing and sailing then.

Oleskool has a beach, down in Corpus or South Padre Island. I never got to visit that stretch of the Gulf.

1 Like

Hey man, you have that Dark Spark looking really good. Have you smoked it before? It looks wicked. Especially the dark one.

Hey, I’m gonna better pass on the BunGeeZus, seeing how things have been going for me the last 6 months… I wouldn’t want to upset things anymore than they are right now…heh heh

As I put my lightning rod hat on, I have to admit, that’s pretty imaginative …

1 Like

Oh, I was looking through the thread and wondered, did you ever get to try the ventilation through a 6 foot deep trench idea? It looks like it would help but getting a 6 foot deep trench might not be cheap in your area. Midland area has caliche rock just below the surface most places.

If you could do it on a shady side of the house it might even help more. I forgot to look at the length of the vent pipe. If it were to cool a whole house it might be worth the investment… Kind of a cool idea.

2 Likes

Interesting idea but I question whether it would be cost effective. oleskool ain’t diggin’ no damn 6’ trench until it’s time to crawl in it. Nuttn’ but love bro…
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

wow Gman, I can see why you miss the ocean in CO, the outer banks are really nice.

I live at the beach and it’s only a 2 hour drive to alpine mountains, I wish I could recommend this area, but the northeast is so uptight & policed-up, and the house prices and property tax are 2-3 times the price of other places. that’s why everyone goes to Colorado.

I guess if you want cheaper living & the ocean you go to the Oregon coast, that’s what my uncle did & he’s very happy there. I could easily see myself living somewhere like Eugene Oregon - they had 50+ weed stores there within 1 year of legalization.

1 Like

I knew this was my spot. I believe in earth based religions/karma. I believe in positivity. When you cross say the Currituck sound and that sun and salt water hits you. Oh man. It makes you glad to be alive. Someone who haant been there should. I love the history and Blackbeard! They had like 1 head shop up near kill devil. That would be a bad was strain name. Kill Devil OG true OG… :wink:

I could handle strong sativa back then, but the change in atmosphere from say being in the city to being in a beach mode is a lot different you know what I mean you can turn off from that hectic shit going on (gen anxiety disorder). I would have lived down around the ocean had it not been for someone I had waiting for me and my addiction for real but it was so beautiful I would have stayed forever.

When I was a kid we used to go up in Corolla and watch the kids in the surfing competitions but I never had the feet for it or anyting it was still cool though that’s always made me kind of want to go to Hawaii or like check the dudes at the Maverick surfing out. It’s nice you spend time down that way we don’t even have to talk about the beauty of it then.

Yeah my cousin lives down near Killeen he’s a soldier was a soldier at Fort Hood. He was a tank gunner in the first Infantry he works on tanks kind of sub contracts through the military but he’s not in the military I would definitely love to get down around that way though it’s hot as shit down there and back down like Gulf Shores area beautiful!

Have a good one bro it’s nice to know somebody who’s spent a little bit of time where you, I have kind of like fond memories. Later dude. :call_me_hand:
-J

2 Likes

I lived on So. Padre Island for about 3 years. Nice. The beaches aren’t crowded and you can still drive on the beach. There is also the Padre Island National Seashore. Miles and miles of nothing but natural undeveloped beach. Nothing out there. No gas stations, no convenience stores, nothing but 2 lane road and beach. Love it but it’s so hot!

6 Likes

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

1 Like

@ReikoX is the creator of these autos from his breeders pack. I haven’t a clue what they are but they are off to a good start. Thanks again brother @ReikoX

Donkey chain!

15 Likes

These are @Mr.Sparkle and @ReikoX autos. Dark Spark and U V. They are on day 53 so it shouldn’t be long. A couple look done.

Love Each Other

22 Likes

heh heh, me too bro!

Nice I love the dark jade on those babies. Kick In some shit outa that shed!

The drive south trough the outer banks gets like that. 2 lane road Nothing but water on each side for miles. You can pull over and get naked if you wanna.

Gotta check out the hurricane n Wright bros Meuseum. There’s a 2 x 4 through a telephone pole like a perfect needle in the hurricane Meuseum. Wheres that rascal Zappa at? Give him a treat for me.:wink: Later @oleskool830.
-J

3 Likes

Those the FAM I just sent out? Nice, think you may be the first to pop these. :popcorn:

4 Likes

12 Likes

Vigorous and very pretty seedlings don’t you think? I’m looking for that Dark Devil in there somewhere!
Much love…

2 Likes

They say our animals tend to look like us. :joy:

3 Likes