Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

There’s my furry little dude. I bet he’s hot as shit with that fur. Bet he’s a swimmer. Later my man be safe.

2 Likes

They don’t have water in west Texas. They have a little water near Oleskool, but they keep a good eye on it…

3 Likes

Jesus it’s like that? I’m watch in hell or high water. Great w tx movie.

8 Likes

Damn bro, another classic meme. You got me laughing hard this morning. heh,

2 Likes

14 Likes

Very nice!! Reminds me I need to check my watt combos in the screw in rigs

1 Like

Exactly @toastyjakes! I am replacing odd bulbs with some 18 watt 2700K in an attempt to get them all uniform. Onward!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Do you have any 5000k in your setup?

1 Like

No @toastyjakes. I did before but I’m going all 2700K to see what happens in flower.

4 Likes

For sure!

I just got on this kick where I was tired of the yellow light lol starting to do it around the house too… Wanna replace all the fluros with leds

2 Likes

WTF? Is this light burn you think? All others ok.

6 Likes

I don’t think so, she looks super nutrient sensitive. Hope she turns back for ya.

3 Likes

Yes. I may have used some left over nute mix to feed her that had gone funky because I was too lazy to mix a new batch with one plant left to feed. Shit. She’ll be ok with a little extra feeding and petting I’m sure. Shit! LITFA

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Ya doesn’t look like light burn to me. The crisping and rams horn curling leads me towards overnute, despite the color being so light. Sometimes overfeeding can result in lockout.

3 Likes

She’s too tall anyway. Think I should just “flop the top” and LITFA? Thanx @beacher

2 Likes

Ya maybe try a little flushing and see how she responds.

2 Likes

Man…That Orange Goji looks mighty fine Oleskool…

I bet it tasted awesome…

K.

1 Like

Nutes or heat would be my guess… Poor little plant :cry:

2 Likes

Not sure how quote works on a phone so…
@oleskool830

“Yes. I may have used some left over nute mix to feed her that had gone funky because I was too lazy to mix a new batch with one plant left to feed. Shit. She’ll be ok with a little extra feeding and petting I’m sure. Shit! LITFA”

I think this belongs in the What is thing worst thing you have done to your plant? post.

1 Like