OMG I guess I am growing pot now--15 year old mystery seeds

The difference 1 week can make. I have been very LITFA this week. Put a little DE and sand on top of my soil to combat fungus gnats and switched to daily watering of small amounts of water (80-90 ml)with a 20% increase of mega crop and jobe’s organics bloom booster. My temps are in the mid 50’s a chunk of the day here in the garage so the plants just aren’t drinking as much. Upping the feed ratio seems to have combatted this somewhat.

4 Likes

Lights on shots today

6 Likes

The leafes are prety curled down…what pH do you water with and how often? what media do you have? :slight_smile:

Gl :slight_smile:

1 Like

pH? What’s that :smile::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::grin::grinning::smile::smile:. Honestly haven’t bothered. Needs more drainage. That I do know. But now that I have switched to smaller feedings more often things have been improving… I think my garage is hitting high 40’s at night so it’s gonna be a weird one if I manage to finish

2 Likes

I have been in that same situation my suggestion would be to enclose the grow somehow I used cardboard even at one point anyway it will help trap what heat your lights are producing and theres always supplemental heating for smaller spaces space heaters and such

2 Likes

Yeah baby!!!

6 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Been adding some of this to my MegaCrop last couple feedings. Plants seem to like it

3 Likes

So the journey continues here in the 150 watt forest. LOL…
Seeing some of em bulk up… Hopefully just a few more weeks.

9 Likes

About 31 days into flower now.

I finally placed the smell. Sour Orange Hubba Bubba gum. I cannot wait to see how it tastes once dry and cured…yummmmmmo

Here is the straggler. The survivor. Seems more sativa leaning… Still can’t place the citrus note exactly on this one

6 Likes

those leaves are pretty defined, i like it

1 Like

Thanks @Fresherbs
I think despite my noobness and lack of preparation this is turning out pretty well. MegaCrop…some bloom boost. A pinch of Epsom from time to time. And bunches of LITFA… All from advice here on OG!!!

1 Like

good genetics there too it seems

2 Likes

Gotta love them mystery bag seeds!!!

3 Likes

yeah these plants are really interesting. you should definitely keep popping those old seeds, and maybe even make some hybrids if you get a nice male.

2 Likes

So I am planning on re-vegging the orange smelling one using a new technique from Collin @ ETHOS genetics. Basically I will put the plant back in veg for the last week of flower. This will cause the root tips to begin firing again and you harvest as soon as you start seeing weird new growth on the plant. Leave some leaves and a few larf buds on it and it should take back off into veg.

The smell is intoxicating!!!

6 Likes

I’d actually be really interested in seeing that.

1 Like

Playing with the camera. I suck… The camera rules.

5 Likes