One light One Plant One year later

If I can’t get the flex over the flange I but it up to the hood , put a couple short prices of tape to hold it in place & run duct tape around the flange

1 Like

Put a little fur it then shave the excess lol

2 Likes

I thought of that. Sometimes I’m a little obsessive about this shit! I’ll do just that sir. Thank you very much bro…

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

had to raise the light tonight I think she is gonna give me some colas

6 Likes

Looks like a monster in the making!

3 Likes

It has been a work in progress

4 Likes

Looking real fine man. That’s a shitton of weed! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is the first time I have heard the term Flip, what does it mean? I am a novice grower,have gardened all my life and now have tomatoes tree size with fruit breaking off stem they are so heavy,having to harvest for Fried Green Tomatoes to rid some of the weight off clusters. That being said I am going through a real education on growing cannabis which has proved frustrating and expensive in the first year ever to grow. I have 1 out of five plants to survive and thrive,lost one to a herbivore and three to a bad hail storm.My new one is inside under a light.Candy Kush is doing well so far still in veg. State.

2 Likes

Stick around for a spell @Desertdiva. The talented and generous growers on here will have you up to cruising altitude in no time. All Love…

2 Likes

Switching photo period plants from 18/6 to 12/12.

2 Likes

flip is a term for reducing the hours your light is on to induce flowering don’t hesitate to ask if you have a question I’m envious of your tomatoes & I’m wanting to grow Kandy kush for a long time

2 Likes

I hope so , been a long dry spell ! how’s things going in your neck of the woods?

1 Like

Soooo envious of your tomatoes. I guess it’s the heat but I can’t grow any fruitful plants this year or last year. I’ll help you and you can help me. Much Love…

1 Like

My chili peppers next year are gonna go in smart pots too they didn’t do very good this year , I got my plant stand & scrog for the second tent finished California light works says my light will flower a 3x3 but at 200w. I disagree although its in a 3x3 tent I downsized the scrog to 2x2 to keep the buds in prime light I’m wanting 2 small q\b s to supplement it in the morning I’ll get the fans &" timer in

4 Likes

Good Morning @horribleherk56! Looks like you’ve got it going on bro. I have a similar light to yours. I hung 4 chandelier fixtures of SILEDs in the corners to supplement the spread and add 300 watts! Working well. I’ll try and remember to take a pic for you at lights on this evening. Have a great day! Peace…

2 Likes

Thanks oleskool I’m gonna have to do this run like this ,xgetbsome cash saved up & then add about 150 w. I’ve ran this setup oncebfor a 1\4 lb harvest with a lower yielding strain I bought this light discounted open box unitb ,com almost by here lol

1 Like

My spell check gets me every time this tablet ain’t much bitter than a cell phone & is hard to see lol

1 Like

She is blowing up & tonight I had to raise the light as well as a round of super cropping she is approaching beast status lol

7 Likes

I finished putting the second tent back to operating condition this morning still gotta zip - tie a few cords but timer , exhaust & circulation fans are in my clone isn’t ready for the intensity of the led yet but were very close to kicking this off

5 Likes

She made a quick recovery from the supercropping & my canopy is more even now

3 Likes