OPEN for Payment-Update thread for Fall "24 co-op Box! (non Canadian)

Retraction - sorry @Swe-can - you replied just as I was typing this :smiley: :smiley: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Got the same message when I tried paying with the second option, ā€œPlease contact Sebring Seeds & Salves, Llc to make payment.ā€ Tried again instead using the first option and got a paid confirmation at the end. Donā€™t know if I paid twice, or if the first attempt was never completed.

1 Like

You have done the right thing by letting her know that you are Canadianā€¦ (thereā€™s usually a name or two every box, nothing unusual)

Cheers
G

4 Likes

i figured i wasnt on a doug post so i just wanted to dbl check

3 Likes

@G-paS Where should paypal payments be sent to? Thank for all of your hard work. Itā€™s greatly appreciated. :grinning:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll use this as an opportunity to remind everyoneā€¦

Do not mention seeds in the comments on DIYGreenlife. This can cause problems.
I believe @G-paS only wants your name. :v:t4:

3 Likes

Donā€™t mention seeds or overgrow anywhere, not diy, not paypal, nothing. No comments, save for maybe your OG name. Just send payment. Thatā€™s it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Payment sent, thanks again @G-paS .

3 Likes

Trying to pay Sebring Seeds & Salves, Llc via PayPal and Getting this message:

Any help would be appreciated :smiley: :smiley:

When I type Sebring Seeds in to PP - there are two options 1. as above and 2. Sebring Seeds (@Sebring) Should I try to send to the 2nd option?

Thanks all

3 Likes

PP is not working I just did an E check.

2 Likes

@G-paS I think something went wrong with my payment. I put in a donation, but I donā€™t see it reflected in the receipt. Are you able to check? If the donation is missing, Iā€™ll just pay another $7, since the donation was $6.

1 Like

if itā€™s anything like previous boxes, any paypal payments will be done over pm. So donā€™t just blindly send to either of those paypal addresses.

7 Likes

Yeah I did an echeck as well and it went right through.

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS
I sent payment through pay pal.
It was a success.

Thank you to all the growers as well. @Mr.Christmas,@DougDawson, @Longtooth, @DainIronFoot, @AzSeaindooin420 and @Pigeonman. For your time, generosity and commitment to keeping these genetics alive and in the community.

Edit** I promised G-pas I wouldnā€™t give out her paypal info. Message her for instructions on how to proceed.

15 Likes

Thanks for the advice - will wait to hear from @Swe-can :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

All set and will mail payment in the morning tomorrow. Thank you to all involved and I hope everybody is having a good one!

2 Likes

@Mr.Christmas @DougDawson @Longtooth @DainIronFoot @AzSeaindooin420 @Pigeonman

Thanks for the grows gentlemen!

And also all of your hard work youā€™re going to be doing @G-paS :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
Payment sent

10 Likes

E check went right thru. Thanks again to all involved in bringing these to fruition.

4 Likes

Payment sent snail mail. Thanks @G-paS for taking the time to make this platform, inspiring.

2 Likes

Paid with ECheck. Could only afford a few bucks extra this time. Order Number: 22662. Iā€™ll watch my account to make sure ti goes through, if not, will coordinate a PayPal to you.

2 Likes