OPEN for Payment-Update thread for Fall "24 co-op Box! (non Canadian)

Paid PayPal. Thanks!

1 Like

seed trading forum ?

1 Like

Hello @G-paS I have checked and I believe I am on 6 of the lists for Fall box but your list above shows me having only 5. I have made payment that will cover the 6 if I am correct. Thank you.

1 Like

The fire are for the Fall box and the other will be placed in the Spring box

2 Likes

@G-paS cash mailed. On the sign up list for 1x, but added $ for 2x more if there’s extras… if not, still a donation :slight_smile: :hugs:

6 Likes

Oh that sounds good. Which one is going to be in the Spring Box?

1 Like

Hey there @G-paS made my payment Order number # 22704. Thank You for taking care with the shipping.

2 Likes

@Tao its the
Butterscotch x Sunshine Daydream coop

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t sign up for that one. But I did sine up for six of the Fall box Co-ops that are posted on post 130.
I’m on TL2 for
1.Banana OG at #25
2. Black Lotus #35
3. Chocolate Diesel #44,
4. PS Oaxaca #4
5. Pablo’s Gols #29
6. Nepali Watermelon #6

1 Like
  1. Chocolate Diesel #44 – Only TL3 will get this one… not enough seed to get to TL2, Bummer for me too…
7 Likes

Oh I see. Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

I had a reply saying the same thing when yours popped in. LOL

I was there in TL2, too. Given the number out there I expect an F5 at some point.

6 Likes

Great Minds Think Alike…

1 Like

I posted on the DYI site and at the top of this thread.

Only the TL3 will received Chocolate Diesel. Sorry.

8 Likes

Question, what happens with the number of members in the TL3 que who are now gone ? Will the extras be kicked down . I see a number of members that are now gone.

16 Likes

Yea i missed on the chocolate diesal als, i would love to get in on them if memebers who signed up are no longer here… that would be awesome, good call @Hashpants

8 Likes

My hope was one of those packs would be donated for another coop to make more seed for those who missed out.

7 Likes

This right here :clap: reproduction is definitely a good idea seeing the interest. I would definitely be very grateful :pray:

4 Likes

Here is some house keeping information that will delay your boxes.
!) Everyone signs up at DIY Green Life
2) Make sure you fill out the Username entry.
3) If you want to do cash or Paypal, click cash.
4) If your want to do Paypale pm for information. @Sebring is working on adding the info on DYI to get it there and skip this step this weekend.
5) If you do PP you MUST put username, part of user or gift from username in comments,
6) If doing PP you must pay fees or use friends & family.
DO NOT put a invoice number in the comments as that flags a Non F&F, commercial transaction.

So no user name on DYI or PP will cause a delay. Invoice Numbers may flag this account as commercial and we would lose being able to use PP.

:green_heart: :seedling:

14 Likes

@G-paS paid via echeck #22717

thanks