OPEN for Payment-Update thread for Fall "24 co-op Box! (non Canadian)

Thanks G-Pas funds sent. Appreciate all your help.:+1::v:

3 Likes

Did the checkout and popped payment in the mail. Holiday yadda yadda.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also @Nick

Thatā€™s weird iā€™ve never heard of that, because for 2+ years iā€™ve always used this site below for ordering and paying for OverGrow Co-op seed run seeds:

3 Likes

Hope I did it right. Confirmation #22687 payment sent.

That is his private paypal and not what is used for OG. He doesnā€™t do paypal for here and may not use it at all due to their rules.
I just made my scrapbooking account for here thru pm when people had problem paying. I just move it over to DYI in a big chunk or two.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

seem like many donā€™t remember if they signed up _pleaase indicated were everyone can check if they signed up ā€“ thanks

1 Like

If you need to be sure look at your notifications sort by mentions and then pick each coop thread you are tagged in. Your user name should be in the sign up list if you did. So 1st or second post.

2 Likes

Howdy @hawkman, if you check the very first post of this thread it shows a list of members and how many co-op seed runs they signed up for. Additionally all seven of the available co-op seed runs are listed in the first post that you can search for those threads and cross reference the signups looking for your name. The new update has our individual usernames show up highlighted in green to make it easier to see. I checked two of the signups you had posted on the threads for, you can search the co-op category for posts you made in there by searching @hawkman category:37 in the search bar and it will bring up all your posts in that subcategory, and didnā€™t see your name in either of those signups. I checked another two signups and didnā€™t see your name signed up in those either.

It doesnā€™t show your name on the list for a Fall Box at all in the first post of this topic so you either didnā€™t sign up for any, those signups got overlooked, or you still owe for a previous box. Iā€™d recommend cross referencing all seven of the co-op threads that will be going out with this yearā€™s Fall Box to see if you had signed up for any. I noticed a comment of yours saying that you paid for the recent Spring Box so Iā€™m guessing you didnā€™t sign up for any for this Fall Box. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

thanks ! still confused - will check - if I didnā€™t sing up ; mu fault; generally I try to stay on top of the ā€œrunsā€ _DAM Now if I can find what you mentioned thatā€™s a whole new issue fro me Thanks again will try to hunt every down - I do feel/remember paying for boxes, but maybe not the ones in question

1 Like

Howdy @hawkman, here are the links to the co-op runs associated with the '24 Fall Box:

Banana OG:

BOG LSD:

Black Lotus:

Chocolate Diesel:

Oaxacan PS:

Pablos Gold x Vietnamese:

Nepali Watermelon Hash plant:

You should be able to just click the drop-down arrow to extend the viewable links individually within this comment itself to see the signup lists without having to go to each link separately. Hope this helps. Many blessings and much love

10 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow thanks for gathering them all together like that, that made it a lot easier (but, crap, I missed the chocolate diesel, doh! Lol)

5 Likes

You can still buy it here. Katsu even used the same source from the useful seeds. I was going to buy these if the COOP didnā€™t come throughā€¦

4 Likes

Thanks - Guess I missed all the sign ups !! maybe next time

1 Like

The Chocolate Diesel were fairly limited, in order to fulfill the co-op @G-paS hand filled each of them. Massive respect @G-paS!

I went ahead and did this manually counting and could get 75 packs of 8/9 seeds.
I did five in each pack of the 1st sort.

Even though they were fairly limited I wouldnā€™t be surprised if you couldnā€™t still trade for them once they get distributed. Some members who signed up may be intrigued or enticed by a nice trade offer.

Once they go out if youā€™d like to post up on the Seed Trading forum hoping to trade for them Iā€™ll offer up some stuff I have towards your trade if it helps you get them. Just @ me or remind me somehow and Iā€™ll see what I have to contribute towards your trade for them. Hope that helps. Many blessings and much love

9 Likes

payment sent. order completed.
thanks @G-paS
appreciate you taking care of this for us.

still have that missing goji og set aside for me? :wink:

3 Likes

First it accepted my order, then It cancelled my pay by check order

Can I do Paypal?

Try again, When it gets busy it may not work right.
If it doesnā€™t work or you just want to PP, click cash and pm for PP info.

Thank you for the reminder

Hopefully a member will increase these.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

selected cash and dmed for paypal, 22698

Thank you for that, Iā€™m sure someone will trade these little bugs of gold :grin:, in not super stressed :grin::metal:

Thatā€™s a hell of a lot of work @G-paS!! :metal::ok_hand:

1 Like