‘I will take them for asking

9 Likes

Nice job, look for them in the mailbox✌️

9 Likes

Missed it by seconds :joy:
Congratulations @Piter

6 Likes

Many thanks!!!
And what a luck… I was taking a break from installing a small fan for the ladies

HG!

4 Likes

Well, I will say that I am sorry for acting in such a brusque manner, but the post was flagged by a member and I responded by asking you to contact @LemonadeJoe Current working protocol dictates that members (especially posting with larger dollar amount) seed offerings need to obtain LJ’s approval beforehand. I construed your response to essentially be no.
If you haven’t yet- DM@ LJ, you should, as he very well might approve your pending sale.

17 Likes

I will take them for asking.

Probably too late…

Nope, definitely too late! ROFLMAO

Congratulations, @Piter!!

3 Likes

Nice Haul @Piter (you wanker lol)
Have Fun with that Mix !!

4 Likes

Doesn’t make any sense with the ban. Maybe just an overzealous mod 🤷

1 Like

Thanks @mota, @MissinBissin , @Emeraldgreen and of course @Cartwright !.
I’m very happy because I have nothing BOG related… and after reading Bonance Of Green and the comments in this forum I am :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Can’t describe.

On the other side, this make me feel anxiety to flower my ladies (and gentlemen) and start making seeds to be worthy of this forum.

HG!!

5 Likes

congrats @Piter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Go to my thread, two packs lsf2 just sitting there :wink:

Or, if you just want the tomahawk x lsd, i can do that too

8 Likes

I too started the Year BOG-less.
That has changed and I wish you the craziest Bro!
ps Thanks @smokenhike

7 Likes

Outta likes, dang it!

Thank you!

5 Likes

Just bounced one Off of ya @Mota

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks to @OrganicGorilla for letting us play in his sandbox :star_struck:

6 Likes

It was explained above. The response to contact LemonadeJoe was met with “that’s ridiculous”. This was taken by the MOD as “no” so they gave him a time out. Not really a ban. Mod even apologized and explained. MOD’s are people just like you and I and they do a tough job. It’s impossible to say what was going on with them. Perhaps they had been dealing with difficult members prior to this encounter. In the end it was a couple days of not being able to log in and now it’s over. I think we can all agree it’s good to see @OrganicGorilla back walking the halls with the rest of us. If it were me I would just chalk it up as a misunderstanding and move on but that’s just me. I have a great respect for the MOD team and all the work they do for us, at their own expense, to keep this place the way we like it. Just as us users like to be cut some slack from time to time, I think it’s only fair that MOD’s get the same. Just my 2 cents worth if it’s worth that. :v:

30 Likes

I double agree. I think the mods do a good job…and I’m glad to see @OrganicGorilla back.

Some people may not like how “picky” the mods are, but they’ve kept most of the…jerks out of here.

I said some @Foreigner, not all!! I snuck past security while they were eating a broccolli salad they found in the trash.

12 Likes

No ill feelings brother. If I decide to post my seeds again, I will ask LJ beforehand.

16 Likes

Yup I think our MOD said all that needed to be said about the situation. I move forward.

18 Likes

That’s what we like to see…no petty crap on here.
And welcome back from your short hiatus.

10 Likes