Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

I see you took a well deserved break @OrganicGorilla i knew something been missing from my day the past few days lol

4 Likes

I was banned for a few days because I tried to sell some of my Bodhi Seeds. So dumb.

21 Likes

Oh, that sucks. Live ya learn though, right?
I think you have to be a sponsor to “sell”.
But u can always “trade”, correct?
What about trading for a “donation”?

Idk, I’ve only read into the topic once in the past.
Not that I’d ever be selling any seeds on here. I’m seed-poor compared to most, lol.
Someone wiser got some input?
Looking at you @DougDawson :yum:

3 Likes

Oh wow I’m sorry for that

2 Likes

I thought it was allowed to sell personal packs as long as it wasn’t like a continuous thing
That sucks

2 Likes

Ah man sorry to hear… I was wondering where u were… Dam rules :persevere:
I see people on here doing bid on seed packs… Maybe u went about it wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.:joy:. Instead of selling just auction them off… I think.:thinking:. Only boss man lemonade joe can say for sure tho… Just dm him an ask. :trophy:.:trophy:.

2 Likes

So several of us are unclear. I’m looking for the topic. Busy with the kid though. I’d imagine that the info is in here:

Can’t seem to find a FAQ atm…

You are allowed to sell stuff to an extent. Not sure how @OrganicGorilla got in trouble as that conversation would be between him and the MODs.

6 Likes

Well said. @DougDawson

Hmm, now you just peaked a whole new curiosity :thinking:
Thanks!

Anyways…glad you’re back @OrganicGorilla ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to see you’re back brother! @OrganicGorilla

2 Likes

Glad you’re back @OrganicGorilla

Just picked these up at the post office on Saturday, thanks again!

6 Likes

Welcome back @OrganicGorilla !

4 Likes

Glad you are back @OrganicGorilla, place wasn’t the same with out you

1 Like

Welcome back @OrganicGorilla Signed #3

1 Like

Thanks for all the welcomes back! I learned my lesson. No trying to sell Bodhi Seeds ever again lol

7 Likes

Welcome back man. What was their issue? Was it the amount or some other thing that got you in trouble?

1 Like

They removed my post when I listed them for sale then one Mod said I need Lemonade Joes approval to sell seeds. I said “That’s ridiculous “ as soon as I said that the mod said Okay Bye! Then I was logged out and banned for 4 days

14 Likes

That is strange. I was under the impression that a person could basically sell whatever they want to in the #trading-post section as long as they are not doing it on a commercial scale. That said I can’t peek behind the certain and that may well have changed. Good to have you back man.

21 Likes

While we are waiting for clarification on this issue, more free seeds.

Who wants to grow some weed?

Tomahawk x BOG lsd reg photos One pack only
Nice hunters pack;)
Just say ‘I will take them for asking’:upside_down_face:

18 Likes