Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Thanks for doing the raffle. Real OG of you. :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

This is O.G. AF

8 Likes

Who doesn’t love a good raffle? @Rhino_buddy get in on this!

5 Likes

Awesome idea! Got it set to watch.
Good luck everyone!

1 Like

What a super awesome raffle, strawberry milk and a holo sticker it can’t get any better than that. Thanks to @OrganicGorilla and @Rhai88

3 Likes

A brief history lesson… :wink:

“Today, wikis are common stops on the information superhighway; however, they only date to 1995, after computer programmer Ward Cunningham introduced his software WikiWikiWeb to the world. The software, whose name is based on a Hawaiian term for “quick,” allows website visitors to contribute content to its pages and comment on and make changes to information posted by others. A site using the software is referred to as a wiki.

8 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 !

2 Likes

A good idea for a new thread… history 101 by @Rhai88 class would be packed. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

You rock! Strawberry milk is one that always intrigued me thanks for the opportunity to win these awesome beans @OrganicGorilla

6 Likes

@shag @CrunchBerries @BudWhisperer @BeagleZ @Cartwright @Gonzo @chronix

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway and a chance at something different to grow @OrganicGorilla

1 Like

@420noob @Growit

2 Likes

Hey, great giveaway!

2 Likes

@OrganicGorilla thanks for the opportunity and for teaching OGisms. You rock!
Peace

2 Likes

Thank you so much. What a wonderful strain
:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for doing this Gorilla, I got slot 26 and I’ll take it as a lucky sign since I’ll be 26 this year!

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway! Sounds fun. :slight_smile:

@CHZA.BLVCK just add your name to an empty spot on the wiki above using the edit feature. Be sure to put a space after the “.” , and do not overwrite someone if they are currently editing.
This can help ya:

5 Likes

Thanks for doing the raffle. You are awesome!

2 Likes

You don’t need a space after the “@”

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity @OrganicGorilla, :peace_symbol:

1 Like