Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Okay we are going to have another giveaway! What the hell! This is for an 8 pack of beans. Goji OG x Dank Sinatra (Bodhi Genetics) This is an epic cross! Good luck to the first 50 contestants.

1. @THCeed
  2. @Mrgreenthumb
  3. @Smooth
  4. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  5. @CrunchBerries
  6. @tresbundles
  7. @Sincitytoker
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @Loscauz
  10. @MonasticDank :canada:
  11. @PeaceCoast
  12. @Bobgrows
  13. @Sbeanonnamellow
  14. @CanuckistanPete
  15. @Draig
  16. @humbleipie420 :us:
  17. @503BudMan
  18. @HappyTrees23s
  19. @RadioWaves
  20. @Kgrim
  21. @Greenup
  22. @royal
  23. @unomas :us:
  24. @Cannaology
  25. @Slammedsonoma420
  26. @Oldtimerunderground
  27. @DJSF
  28. @Faithisyours
  29. @MissinBissin :canada:
  30. @BuckeyeBeanz
  31. @TopShelfTrees1
  32. @sprinklememaynee
  33. @gonzo
  34. @DesertHeartGardens
  35. @Piter
  36. @Jimdoors
  37. @Pleasantrees420
  38. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  39. @MoBilly
  40. @CocoaCoir
  41. @MI-1000
  42. @herojuana.tom
  43. @Bambam
  44. @LedZeppelin
  45. @SHSC-1
  46. @Kasper0909
  47. @Thats_bank
  48. @Tracker
  49. @Natea
  50. @Ris

Please don’t add numbers :sunglasses:

35 Likes

Congratulations @Natea
Thanks to @OrganicGorilla for the giveaways.

Happy growings!!!
:rofl:

Oh, sorry… Cut and paste :rofl: … Congratulations @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

Thanks again @OrganicGorilla !!!

Happy growings!!!

1 Like

Im in!

Good luck all, and thanks for the chance @OrganicGorilla . :heart_eyes:

Edit… Back in the lineup. Careful about overwriting folks. :heart_hands:

3 Likes

Hehe Goji OG x Dank Sinatra sounds good

Suerte !!

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Come to Butthead

2 Likes

Thanks again @OrganicGorilla .
That Dank Sinatra is supposed to be some good sleep aid. This may be a good med, for me, for that reason.

3 Likes

I’ve had a Night Nurse strain before that was really good for sleep. I lost it and have been meaning to try and find it again. Don’t know if you have ever tried it but it was great. Insomnia really is hell.

2 Likes

I’ve only been smoking for about two years. It helped me get clean. Anyway, I don’t know Jack about strains yet. I know the ten or so strains I’ve grown but I’ve not smoked much of anything I haven’t grown to speak of.

4 Likes

Here’s a good description of it. Hope you find relief, I use tincture mainly for sleep and it helps.

Sorry to derail the contest thread. Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

OK. I’ve read about that strain “Night Nurse”. I’m in like Flinn if I can find any.
OldschoolBA has them but I can’t lay out $85 for five seeds. Not that it wouldn’t be worth it, but I have to watch every penny.
I will definitely be asking any of my friends if they have some to trade. You can bet on that.
Thanks for letting us go off topic @OrganicGorilla .

3 Likes

My mom uses Canna Caps that we make here at home, for sleeping. You should try the edibles @MoBilly

2 Likes

My body doesn’t metabolize edibles. I can’t even feel shrooms for some reason. They’re the same as marijuana edibles. I get nothing.

3 Likes

Yeah I am glad edibles do work on me, even though sometimes too well.
I do want to try to make some weed capsules. I never have before but I think they will be good for me and mine

3 Likes

My wife has hit that “sometimes too well” point a couple of times. It doesn’t look like a fun ride to me.

2 Likes

No, moderation and knowing the strain is necessary, but I can still have a good time sometimes :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

She’s trying to put off a hip replacement. Sleep comes hard for her too sometimes. And yeah. She’s pretty careful most times. She learned her lesson in triplicate.

2 Likes

@Kyumonryu was also telling me about night nurse before. Said it’s killer meds too @MoBilly

Thanks AGAIN @OrganicGorilla dank Sinatra has eluded me for a very long time. I’m definitely down to try my luck, hell anything Bodhi there’s zero question

3 Likes

Thanks for the shot at these! @OrganicGorilla

1 Like