Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

3 more slots then we randomize!

6 Likes

the Night Nurse was being offered by BC Bud Depot but after reading stuff that Charles has written I do not trust anything from that place and steered clear.
I smoked some night nurse a friend grew a few years ago and it was some really nice powerful meds thats for sure. I asked for clones but he just ran the plants and didn’t clone anything.
I have also searched a bit for a good cut or seeds of the Night Nurse but no luck so far.

Dank Sinatra eluded me when i went looking for it on the seed bank lists. I waited too long and missed the boat. Thankful for a chance to maybe win some beans of this one :wink:

4 Likes

Only one spot left!

1 Like

Only one only one…

1 Like

I thought it was a glitch I didn’t think the number one spot was still open

8 Likes

It was destined to be yours @THCeed

2 Likes

Congratulations @MissinBissin ! DM me with your details to collect your beans!

22 Likes

Congratulations to @MissinBissin !!!

Thanks for keep us with the illusion @OrganicGorilla !!

Happy growings!!

6 Likes

Aww yeah @MissinBissin !

2 Likes

Yessss buddy… Congrats @MissinBissin
Way to go buddy.
:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:
AS always a big shout out to @OrganicGorilla

2 Likes

Oh yeah, No questions Mr Dank Sinatra.
And nothing but Thanks to you Sir, Mr @OrganicGorilla
I’ll See if we can krank up a Goji-Sinatra dankness
Awesome!

10 Likes

Good one @MissinBissin !
:pray:t5:
OrganicGorilla

2 Likes

Congrats to the winner @MissinBissin

And as always great giveaway @OrganicGorilla

Thanks for making it an interesting Tuesday.

2 Likes

Keep on the lookout tomorrow everyone. :+1::sunglasses:

18 Likes

Ima looking… Ima looking :blush:

1 Like

Well done @MissinBissin :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, more serious heat flying around in here, you truly have the spirit there @OrganicGorilla a tip of the cap to you my friend

4 Likes

Damn @OrganicGorilla, looks like I missed a couple good ones again! Lol. Thanks for the giveaways buddy.
Congratulations @FirstCavApache64 & @MissinBissin !

3 Likes

Working too good.!!! Been there done that. No fun, my brother had me “over done” a time or 2 . Home made gummies that were inconsistent in dosage. Claiming 10 mg. Not the First time taking edibles. Figure no problem little 10’s. Took one didn’t do anything, so I had another. Big mistake. Don’t recommend. Couldn’t tell you the last time i had the spins, worse than being drunk !! I don’t hardly ever drink anymore so I figured I was done with that phase and experience . Nope. Couple inconsistent gummies and round and round I went. I’m picky anymore on what edibles I take. I trusted a brownie my brothers wife made once ! Never again. :rofl::joy:. She used like 2 oz of some damn near one hit quit per stick to make butter. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Thank You @blowdout2269

1 Like