Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

Congrats @MissinBissin on another win!!!
Also @FirstCavApache64 the “Death from Above” that we old ground pounders loved, is also winning a bit lately expanding his strain library!!!
Thanks @OrganicGorilla for another awesome strain giveaway.

4 Likes

I saw the Band Death from Above 1979 @FirstCavApache64
Definitely Ground Pounders… opening for Them Crooked Vultures…

There is now a Strain called D.f.Above?

3 Likes

That even sounds rough. I’ve had the bed spins a few times. That’s why I don’t drink to excess anymore. I wouldn’t call that a fun ride for anyone.

2 Likes

Good morning @THCeed !

3 Likes

Great morning @MoBilly

2 Likes

Yes, I think it is. lol

2 Likes

That’s what we wanted to hear.

1 Like

:heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Good morning fellas!

1 Like

Good morning @HeadyBearAdventures !

How we living this morning @MoBilly ?
It’s a little after 6, and I’m just rolling out of bed for 8 hours of teaching Anatomy.

1 Like

Anatomy!? You teach the subject that weeds out the not so serious students don’t you. LOL
I’m doing fine now that I’m cleaned up. I slipped in the mud (I’m going to call it that) while mucking out the stalls this morning. Landed flat on my back in “mud”. But that’s why the maker gave us sense to invent showers. lol
Other than that one slip up. It’s been and will be a stellar day. I hope you success in getting through to your students today. There’s nothing worse than looking out there at blank faces and nobody wants to be the first to say that they just don’t get it.

4 Likes

Glad you landed in the mud there are certainly a lot of other objects that wouldn’t have been so fun to land in or on

2 Likes

Yes there was. I hear mud is good for the complexion. I think a woman would fight you if you tried to put the “mud” that I fell in on her face!!!
Just to be clear, It was crap. lol

5 Likes

Sounds like you were doing your best Dick Van Dyke impression! Glad you’re okay… I’ve spent my share of time in “muddy” stalls back when I lived in Texas :poop:

3 Likes

We used to raise horses. I’ve mucked out stalls since I was a kid on Grandpa’s place. I’m just a little unsteady now days.

1 Like

An educator, huh! I’ve been in the biz most of my life, from pre-k to higher Ed. No longer teaching, but doing back end IT at the college level. Hopefully you and your sciences department are less drama, then at my college. Ha! What LMS do you use for online learning?

2 Likes

Nice, soft landing. I will have to remember that trick for the days I don’t feel like having any company

2 Likes

I actually have my own private rehabilitative massage therapy clinic, and I teach as an adjunct at a local massage school.
For me the struggle isn’t the departments, but that I’m the only Anatomy teacher at the school!
I absolutely love teaching.

4 Likes

We need to become better aquatinted.
:wink:

3 Likes