Organic Gorillas Free Seed Raffles

I have one that I use. Mine is not cordless though. That would be great. I may have to pop on one of those before next harvest.

3 Likes

Come on Orange Goji!! Thanks as always @OrganicGorilla

3 Likes

:raised_hands: I agree and I find that anything pushed too far into amber territory all gets the same bland and muddy high.

2 Likes

Thanks again for these little beauties. Arrived safe and sound.

11 Likes

wooh! lucky number 69, lets goooo! :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow I haven’t seen one of those in years. I bought one when I was new to indoor growing and it looked exactly like that except it had a sticker on the side that said “420 Scope.”

I also bought this Toy called an “Eyeclops” from a local toy store. It took up close photos using magnification and I used a TV capture card to save a jpeg file…

Nowadays if I want a closer look I just use my Nikon camera. I bought the Nikon Z7II and it takes great photos.

5 Likes

Good to know which camera you use as your photos often remind me of old Subcool photography.

2 Likes

Just wanna correct you. I’m not Gorillaseeds. I’m OrganicGorilla

5 Likes

Yes sir, you are, and OMFG, I am so sorry for that error! blush I have to wonder if it’s possible I was seriously high?!

And to add insult to injury, I’m unable to change it.

Shitfucksticks.

1 Like

You should be able to edit your post bud, should be easy to correct. Are you on a phone getting that message or on PC?

2 Likes

Desktop Mac.

I agree, I’ve edited lots of posts, but I keep getting that message in this instance.

3 Likes

It’s all good brother. I just wanted to correct ya that’s all.

3 Likes

Thank you! d8JBdDJ

1 Like

Strange. You could try a different browser or logging out and back in. It’s a small matter but there is bound to be a fix.

3 Likes

Perhaps I’ll try a different browser before logging out. I wouldn’t have considered either of those options. Thank you so much! I agree, there’s likely a fix. :slight_smile:

Update: @DougDawson, I just gave it some time and it allowed me to edit. I am so mystified by computers and the whole internet thing. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Received these today! Thanks again!!

2 Likes

@duo here’s a giveaway sign up above

2 Likes

Thanks. Just entered :pray:

3 Likes

I missed this back in the day but remember reading 50states grow logs attentively way back when for the orange goji. Excellent to see it still around

5 Likes

Congratulations @Habitt ! DM me your address to collect the prize!

28 Likes