Our Terms of Service have changed

I comply with the new ToS!

2 Likes

That was actually a very easy and pleasant read for a ToS doc. Well done and dually noted!

1 Like

Cool :+1:
Know how to live and be :fire::pray:

1 Like

Blockquote
Final Product Sales: Any discussion, demand, offer, or sale of final cannabis-related products is strictly prohibited. However, there are two exceptions to this rule if your jurisdiction legally permits the following items to be traded:
Medical cannabis seeds
Medical cannabis clones or seedlings

Logically:
Rule…However, heres two exceptions to this Rule IF you in legal…
I’m in legal.
That means I can sell final product here.
Niiiiice

How would you suggest modifying the wording?

It looks simple and to the point, I wouldn’t modify it!

1 Like

Thanks @LemonadeJoe !

:v:

• Final Product Sales: Any discussion, demand, offer, or sale of final cannabis-related products is strictly prohibited. However, there are two exceptions to this rule if your jurisdiction legally permits the following items to be traded:
    • Medical cannabis seeds
    • Medical cannabis clones or seedlings

@LemonadeJoe The ToS states (the exception) is items that can be traded, not sold.
Selling of items is restricted to sponsors, unless it’s been approved by LJ. @GYOweed :heart:

Most excellent TOS. Thank you @LemonadeJoe! Overgrow the world folks.

2 Likes

Hey im just doing some qc but again legally anywhere in the usa you can trade seeds and clones so everyone is in an exception which makes it a moot point. So tos means you can advertise free tasters to me sounds good. I think it should be a requirement for every breeder to include a sample so we dont waste 3 months of time.