Overgrow 2.0 Development progress

Oh damn nice dude. Not me yet. I wonder when i joined. I know it was this year sometime.

4 Likes

I got the ā€œMaster Photographerā€ Badge todayā€¦ LOL

8 Likes

You must have registered literally the same day weā€™ve gone onlineā€¦ Congrats!

Just click your avatar - there is Joined dateā€¦ You will get Anniversary in 2 days :slight_smile:

You were both pretty fast with registration :slight_smile:

5 Likes

woooooooo!! overgrowwwww were doing this shit guys!!!

6 Likes

I actually signed up right at the end of beta test, after you invited me via email. Iā€™m so glad I was signed up over at the ghost town which we call CW. Looking back, had i not been emailed it would have been months before I realized OG was back.

Congratulations to you @LemonadeJoe and the rest of OG support staff. A year of steady and consistent growth is very impressive and the collection of gardening enthusiasts assembled here rivals any community on the net.

Hereā€™s to year 2 of OverGrow 2.0!

Stay hazed
Jake

6 Likes

Just realized I got my Master Photographer badge yesterday. I owe thanks to all with whom Iā€™ve communicated on this forum, as you have helped me to gain much knowledge from your responses to my sometimes stupid questions. Glad to share this forum with all of you!!!

Grow on.

SkyDog

1 Like