Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 2 🍃

Things are going smoother for me today, now you want me to put in a million, I’ll end up with zeros everywhere and probably on the left. LOL :slightly_smiling_face:

2pm on the east coast and table is up to date as of this post :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

You all are doing great, don’t forget to bid high to avoid those snipers. You never know where they are lurking or when they are going to strike.
canadian-scope

13 Likes

LOL he’s wearing shorts in the snow, i love it!

6 Likes

Or who they might be…

2 Likes

Happens more often than you think @BudWhisperer , the true north strong and free ImpartialFewGrayling-max-1mb

7 Likes

One other thing to keep in mind fellow OGers. Did you all notice that OG supporters get free shipping?

So if you do yourself the favor of becoming an OG supporter, which is in the interest of all who enjoy this amazing place, you get some added perks. Just an FYI, info on becoming a supporter below. Best of luck to all the bidders.

15 Likes

I wanted to make the same offer to you :joy::joy: either way you wanted to do it, I’d accept. I can’t speak as to when I’d be able to make that happen though so take that into consideration. For the time being I’ll concede

8 Likes

10 Likes

Then F2s shall be made and distributed for sure! If you want to DM me if I win I am happy to send you some of my own personal crosses and strains I think are cool!

10 Likes

Thank you for the response!

4 Likes

@BudWhisperer will concede the prayer tower to you good friend!

5 Likes

Thank you kind sir! But i think @Granola is next heir to the Prayer Tower sativa throne.

6 Likes

Thank you for the photo @mr.childs and welcome to The Greenest Show on Earth.

9 Likes

Bid 20$ on Lot #17 pink lotus f4

@Bobgrows

4 Likes

Lot #27 $55 @brampie

3 Likes

lot 27 $60 @Jog

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe Midnight here, table is up to date as of this post. See everyone tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Good night @LedZeppelin

7 Likes

Thanks, @LedZeppelin, for help!

All bids verified up to this post.

13 Likes

lot 27 65 @CornbreadJunior

4 Likes