Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 2 šŸƒ

Hooves crossed, itā€™s been almost 2 weeksā€¦ danged Pony Express :frowning:

4 Likes

Yes they arrived. Thank you Sorry I did not respond yet I am healing from back surgery. I am looking forward to growing these out soon.

4 Likes

Yes they did make it.

3 Likes

Mine are in transitā€¦I think

We got a lot of shit going on in Panama at the moment, with road closures etcā€¦the people are not happyā€¦So I expect them when road blocks are lifted from Panama City. Been no mail deliveryā€™s for over a week.

1 Like

Yes ! let me add my name -need addy ?

1 Like

Great to hear!

As of 7/19, thatā€™s what the tracking site sez, tooā€¦ at least they admit itā€™s gonna be late.

Iā€™m just guessing, but you havenā€™t gotten it yet, right :thinking:?..I got your addy from Lemonade Joe, but no tracking. Hope for the best, but I have some suitable replacementsā€¦ I hope :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for donating the seeds 2 the Auction!

5 Likes

Did they ever show up?

1 Like

@horsebadrites unfortunately they never made it :disappointed:

1 Like

Dang, Iā€™ll see what I can do for a makeup :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries at all
If possible cool and if not thatā€™s cool also.
The thought alone is just as good :+1:

2 Likes

@Sincitytoker Check your pmā€™s

@hawkman you still out there?

2 Likes

hawkman here ??

2 Likes

@hawkman Did the First Lights show up?

2 Likes

First Lights ? sorry please explane - if you were wondwering if I got the MassMedical seeds - Yes I received them

2 Likes

@hawkman Dang, Star Pupils x Weapon X right? Donā€™t remember hearing if you got them or notā€¦ til now. Good to hear they made it. Just wanted to make sure everyone got something for their donations.

2 Likes

How can you make donations

3 Likes

Check out this thread on how to become a supporter.

3 Likes

Very easy.

Yes - I recieved them> sorry it took so long fore me to inform you __________Peace

1 Like