Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

Would love to try LED and see what the future of
Lighting would be like and do a theoretical cross of Orange Goji with Orange Gorilla Cookies since I have some seeds of both.

7 Likes

This may be over 50, but count me in.
I would like to grow some Jelly Pie.

9 Likes

Wow Joe! That came out of nowhere! I’m in! I’ve seen one of Fluence lights in person before they are breathtaking

For the strain, I always wanted to further refine the purple characteristic of the Dark Devils, with the intent of eventually naming a it Oprah Winfried (The Color Purple, get it)

Good luck everyone!

13 Likes

Not limited to 50 entries as far as I’m aware.

5 Likes

Wow, awesome giveaway! Way to go OG!

I’d love to cross a CBD Black Mamba with Think Different, both autos. And to run them under the fluence, of course :wink:

Happy Saturday y’all

6 Likes

I really appreciate that you have donated in seed giveaway, but I’m sorry, Supporter status is only for those who pledge monthly continuous donation on Patreon.

See here for more info: Support Overgrow through Patreon

You can still pledge there and then reply to this thread, your +1 ticket will be provided to you…

There is no limit … I expect there will be more than 600 tickets issued because there is still a lot of time till 12/14… Currently looking at some automation for building the list :nerd: :smiley:

17 Likes

Heck yeah! Id like to see some citrus. Like Super Lemon Haze x Cali-o.

5 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy::rofl: :joy::joy: @TrevorLahey

4 Likes

I’d try growing a small crop of lemon thai along side some c99 if I was to win this light . Good luck everyone on winning a Real Led grow fixture!

4 Likes

Thanks Joe. I really appreciate all the things we do here.

3 Likes

Awesome @LemonadeJoe and whom ever donated it :eye:

Will allow someone to grow many of plentiful buds.

Personally i want to throw my name in, but i have no space to utilize such a beastie, so good luck everyone.

8 Likes

I’m going to cross my Girl Scout Cookies x Oaxacan with another SotB strain and call it Esploradora. Spanish girl scout. +1 Regular, +1 Supporter.

2 Likes

I have an in-house cross of AK47 x THC Bomb I need to grow out. This light would do it justice!

5 Likes

I want to grow Afropips Malawi Gold, kerala, Thai and Congolese strains. I am OG Supporter and Regular +1.

Thank you.

4 Likes

This is cool! I have high expectations to grow out Bodhi’s Nigerian space probe! Would be a first bodhi strain for me.

A cross id like to grow would be bubba kush x white fire og. Had some wifi og concentrates and was blown away. Can only imagine a cross with bubba kush to be a potent bomb.

2 Likes

Holy shit this is a 1400 dollar light :smirk: someone’s gonna have a bright Christmas

8 Likes

Ya been looking up the info on it. Seems like the ticket when vertical space is an issue and if you can stack a grow. Looks really good especially if it can go from veg to flower would really help with timing issues and having to swap rooms when the time comes.

6 Likes

I crossed a goji og to a sunshine daydream male, gave the seeds to a buddy to help him start his farm results were amazing

Vegging a cut right now so I can’t wait to run this…
You’ll have to click the pic to see test results…

4 Likes

I’m in. Original Haze x Chocolate Thai to reinvigorate the line.

I have the OGH just not the CT if anyone wants to donate :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wow, nice giveaway! My next cross would be Lowryder2 x Skywalker OG.

7 Likes