Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Puffco Peak (Winner Announced!)

Kevin Jodrey is always inspirational as far as grow knowledge goes! I also love professor p! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

To be perfectly honest OG v1 inspired and educated me to grow anything more than a tossed seed in the backyard. I learned about lights, strains, cycles, cloning, hydro, harvesting, curing; I learned it all on OG. Now we back and I’m back after 19yrs to thank the community. Peace to all and have a good night . It’s Christmas people wohoo

8 Likes

When I was young we didn’t have much good info but HighTimes had an article by Ed Rosenthal and his organic mix with 17 additives. I decided to make a simpler soil mix and always tried to improve on my methods. Ed said if we all had a small closet grow that we would prevail and get the legal right to grow.

Then the internet happened and Overgrow was born! BOG :sunglasses:

30 Likes

I became interested as a youngster around 1984. Acap gold, Panama red and some strain called purple black Jamaican were so good I had to try to growing myself.
Ed Rosenthal’s book got me started in the right direction.

11 Likes

I already posted above that Jack Herer was my inspiration to grow, but it was Ed’s writings that showed me how. Before the internet, that sort of information just wasn’t easily available. I’m very thankful for his work!

10 Likes

Hello Chieftain, please check out Explaining user trust levels and permissions to find out how to reach Member status (trust level 2) before this giveaway closes…

9 Likes

Thanks for the info Lemonade Joe…Just liked the thread and felt like sharing.
Be safe all.

10 Likes

I have been inspired by so many folks over the years and learned so much from some truly wise and often times courageous individuals the fight isn’t over for everybody either I would have to say despite his faults and failings I have many of those faults myself that Subcool inspired and taught me the most over the years R.I.P.

11 Likes

@LemonadeJoe i belive you forgot plus 1 for support :joy::joy:

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe.
Me too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe

Me Too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He already said he would get to it guys. :grin:

9 Likes

my bad :slight_smile: kinda a monkey see monkey do thing :frowning:

7 Likes

Marc Emery.

5 Likes

Probably the Mendo Dope boys, their outdoor, no till beasts are pretty awesome.

5 Likes

What strain is that in that there photo if you don’t mind me asking ? I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering lol

8 Likes

That pic was of an early Sour BluTooth…:v:

13 Likes

I’m inspired by the spirit around here. I love the idea of plants growing everywhere and the needy just help themselves. Peace and love and happy holidays!!

8 Likes

that cross you did of Blue Moon Rocks, Sweet Cindy and Sour Bubble is amazing. Is that your favorite strain that you have created?

8 Likes

I can’t find the little edit pencil to add my name

5 Likes