Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Puffco Peak (Winner Announced!)

@LemonadeJoe i belive you forgot plus 1 for support :joy::joy:

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe.
Me too :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@LemonadeJoe

Me Too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He already said he would get to it guys. :grin:

9 Likes

my bad :slight_smile: kinda a monkey see monkey do thing :frowning:

7 Likes

Marc Emery.

5 Likes

Probably the Mendo Dope boys, their outdoor, no till beasts are pretty awesome.

5 Likes

What strain is that in that there photo if you don’t mind me asking ? I’m sure I’m not the only one wondering lol

8 Likes

That pic was of an early Sour BluTooth…:v:

13 Likes

I’m inspired by the spirit around here. I love the idea of plants growing everywhere and the needy just help themselves. Peace and love and happy holidays!!

8 Likes

that cross you did of Blue Moon Rocks, Sweet Cindy and Sour Bubble is amazing. Is that your favorite strain that you have created?

8 Likes

I can’t find the little edit pencil to add my name

5 Likes

Please be patient… I’ll add everyone manually :slight_smile:

11 Likes

It is a good yielder and has good potency but my favorite has always been my sour bubble. Bog :v::heart:

15 Likes

Add please

Inspired by DJ Short and Marc Emery. Something about DJ Bluemoonshine that put Happy vibes and laughter all about! Marc the freedom fighter!

8 Likes

I started smoking in ‘71 through some high school friends. I can still see the scene where I first smoked in the car with these buddies. Way out in a field, under some large oaks, in my buddies’ car.

Then it was definitely Ed Rosenthal and his High Times growing edition. It was a special mag that was all about growing. That was all I needed.

Then when I really got serious was just about 6 years ago and forums were the main factor. A community of like minded people helping each other to enjoy a common interest. Forums really speed you along in the knowledge department.

Thanks @anon80727880 and @LemonadeJoe! …and to all of the great peeps here on OG that make up our nirvana. peace

8 Likes

Id like a chance!. Thank you @anon80727880 & @LemonadeJoe. &
The Bushy Old Grower and his bogbubble.
:v:

7 Likes

Super cool opportunity. I’d love to get my name into the proverbial hat.

What originally started out as a lockdown project has grown exponentially (pun intended), and I attribute all of my inspiration to @Terpsneeze and Tommy Chong-- although @Sebring deserves an honourable mention.

Thankful for the time the organizers are putting into this!

9 Likes

Subcool, Ricky Lafleur, Mr. Green, and anti-drug commercials in the 90’s man :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Shawncan75 milkman

3 Likes