Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Yeah, I hear you there. I gave up my bud run just to do this because if OGs interest, if I cant trust the folks here than I cant trust anyone. It smells pretty amazing, that’s about all I can say for certain at this point. Time will tell. I was going to keep one for smoke but in the end opted for more seeds. My smoke report will.not be the best as it will all be seeded but than again it will be like old times :wink:

15 Likes

Lol, I hear ya on that.

You are OG to the core my friend. I know you hear that shit all the time, but not from me! Hopefully you’re raining fire down here!

6 Likes

Thanks man. Fingers crossed there is some fire in them tents. My plant count is about to go from 4 to 29 so I am trying to figure out what to do next. I think I can do a bud run and seed run come Sept. Now I just got to figure out the right strain that OG would like. I figure there must be something special out there people want to see a seed run on. I have some BOG Bogglegum and LSD someone sent me, one of those might be the one. We shall see what OG says when the time comes :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Love it! I’m thinking the same when I get these pinkleberry out of my life. I have some nice stuff now, I think, or I’ll check out the thread with people looking for growers. See what kind of dankness I can spread around.

7 Likes

That is great. I couldn’t get mine under 24% in the airtight container with the same humidifier. I even took it out once and charged it. It hadn’t turned but it. wasn’t going down.

3 Likes

Original thread →

6 Likes

I think the hype is that it’s a rare old line that you’re just not going to find hardly anywhere else. It’s not every day that you get handed an American heirloom from the late 60s that a lot of people remember, but nobody can source. And here we are over at OG making it happen.

It’s just a really cool thing is all.

22 Likes

Yes, the world has enough frosted monkey nuts and Beer Drinkin Breath Stinkin Sniffin Glue. Some old school strains for some of us old school folk are nice to preserve.

21 Likes

Belly fillin, always illin, bustin caps
My name’s Mike D and I write my own snaps!

5 Likes

No update tonight ladies and gentlemen. Been busy chopping down a plant but will be back later with something for you all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Now I’m a peep-show seekin’ on the forty-deuce - I’m a killer at large and I’m on the loose!

Gotta love the Beasties!

4 Likes

Well, how did the chopping go last night? :thinking: Did you get lost in the jungle? Doug? Doug? :wink:

4 Likes

Lol, no still kicking. Just getting work all squared away so I can go up to the lake tomorrow for a 5 day weekend. How are you today:)

6 Likes

Life has had me pretty busy these last few weeks. Just finished building a 250+ sf floating deck for the front yard. Crazy heat wave this week, so I think I’ll find some indoor work to do. I have a few plants in the tent that I’m trying to LITFA. So far, they seem to be doing ok. (just don’t want to jinx it by showing any photos.) One of them is from the C99 x ? from you. I call Cindy Lou Who. I hope you enjoy your lake time. :v:

6 Likes

Very cool. I am not sure what work I have in store for me yet, gotta get up there to see what winter did to the place. Than I have 4 jet skis, 4 boats and 2 atvs to get fired up and ready to go.

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: have 6 different pollen’s what do you think if you was to mix them together real good and place them on good flowers of Kyptonite what than would you come up with my pollen is Afghan, UK Cheese, Gorilla Glue, Black eyed Kate, DayDream, Royal legend well i am doing it right now anxious waiting to see what it come out as. :mask: ,

3 Likes

I guess my issue with that would be having no idea what you end up with. Which strain’s pollen created which seed. I suppose if you want to do it than why not, just won’t have any idea what the seeds will produce.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. I would hate to get a banger of a strain and have to idea what it was from, lol

2 Likes

I’d use bags and mark selected branches so you can have a good idea of what crosses you have later.

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:i live on a large lake 24/7 and love it but i just got rid of my jet ski to much for an oldie like me any more to handle but i still have my bass boat my pride and joy (Ranger) with a 135
EXP Engine its quick my brother ran it under a bridge here he had a police friend that shot it with radar while going under it pegged at 92 MPH that will part your hair in the wind. :mask:

5 Likes