Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Thanks man, will do. I normally decrease nitrogen later in flower but never seeded a plant so I had no idea. I really appreciate the input. Tip noted in my book for when the time comes.

10 Likes

Hey Doug, just wondering at what ratios your mixing your nutes. On the advise of another member I only use the Micro and Bloom with just a touch of the grow. I have it but am not using the Cali - magic. Only my second grow in coco but I’m getting great results. pic is from my current coco grow

I’m liking coco so much I’m planning on switching over completely.

15 Likes

Hey Floyd, nice looking plant. So for my last run from around 5 weeks until late flower I used:
CM = 0.33 ml per gallon
Epsom = 1 to 1.5 grams per gallon, the 1.5 in flower.
Micro = 6.67
Grow = 6.67
Bloom = 8.3
This was a big increase but the plants really got hungry when I put them under the HLG 600 Rspec with UV bar.

7 Likes

Our micro and bloom numbers are close but I use way less grow and no CM or epsom. My EC after mixing is usually close to1.6. I’m not seeing any deficiency’s or tip burn so far. More than one way to skin a cat I guess. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, I greatly increased my numbers when I added the new light as the plants were showing issues but am open to trying new things :slight_smile: This was my canopy on my last run and it seemed happy.

18 Likes

Looks good. I use HLG 550s for lights. If your interested. This was my first coco grow and explains how I ended up mixing my nutes the way I am now. Not that it looks like you need to do anything different. :smiley:

(Hand watering coco)

8 Likes

Thanks Floyd, I am defiantly interested. I love to see other ways of doing things so I am off to read through your thread.

4 Likes

Cool, @GramTorino really knows his stuff.

2 Likes

So did you go with the Lucas or the h3ad formula?

1 Like

h3ad. I tweaked it a touch. I use 1 - 2 ml of grow per gallon and maybe a ml per gallon less of micro and bloom

2 Likes

This is what I see with my last mix.

5 Likes

Well it seems to be working. :smiley:

1 Like

Your plant sure looks healthy. I see you tagged @GramTorino to perhaps he will stop by and take a look at my mix. From what others have said I will need to alter my feed for this run, normally I start reducing N later in flower but apparently I need to increase it as the seeds will use a ton of N. My try that h3ad formula as it is less to mix. I want to go slow with the nutes on this run, much easier to correct a deficiency than an overload.

3 Likes

That’s one thing I like about this formula. Its very simple. The plants in the pic are my GG4 S1 that I have grown many times in soil. I flipped them at the same height as I would in soil. That was a mistake I’m almost out of head space and its just over two weeks since flip to 12/12.

4 Likes

Well like a proud papa I could not wait to see the babies when I got home to make sure they were ok after transplant. Well they didn’t skip a beat. Sad visions of falling over seedlings gone, faith restored :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’m still learning how to apply this stuff to my grow.

I was amazed. These darn formulas vary wildly.

Your mix is close to Jacks full strength.

Crazy P on the bagged Jacks Bloom 10-30-20!

4 Likes

Thanks for popping in brother, much appreciated. I fed that to my plants from mid veg all the way through most of flowering but lowered the micro the last few weeks. Now I have been told that seeding plants need more N. Being my first seed run I wonder if you think this schedule will work or if I need to alter it?

1 Like

I have only grown, never bred a single seed. Best to get recommendations from those in the know here on OG.

3 Likes

Cool man, thanks. I know there are lots of folks here to help guide me so I am pretty confident that if things go wrong people will see it and speak up. If not I will just keep asking some of the seed folks, there are many of them. Appreciate you dropping by.

6 Likes

Lol, I was just gonna mention lefty and he’s replying!

3 Likes