Pedro's LED Garden 'The good and the bad'

@Pedro_Bann def have some Hiro left.

The Pac10 was a pretty standard and basic Pakistani indica but very resistant to issues and decent for commercial SOG.

Would love to see some pics and such if ya got em.

Thanks man!

5 Likes

Sorry dude I don’t grab many pics these days as my phone camera is a big pile of steaming poop.

4 Likes

AFK. Airgapped for 1 week.

2 Likes

the whitefys are being kept at bay but they have a whole month life-cycle so will be treating the adults for another 3 or 4 weeks till they are eradicated.
heres a microscope pic of a couple of the nymph stages.

10 Likes

Have you tried BTK yet? It has been proven to work on whiteflies. It worked great for me last year treating for gypsy moths.

I too have some whiteflies outdoor this year but they seem to have gone away…for now… but I haven’t treated…yet… lol

Good luck in the fight!

1 Like

I’m not even sure what btk is?

2 Likes

It’s a bacteria that specifically targets and kills caterpillar/worm like pests. Not typically used for whiteflies so you might not have read about it during your research. It also has a sister called BTi, which is the bacteria commonly found in “Mosquito Dunks”

10 Likes

Thankyou muchly Trev.

2 Likes

:us: eh??

:evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

Every god damn time…

8 Likes

Dude, one day by accident somehow one of those Chinese house gheko’s we have here like flies now got into my tent, two days later not a fungus gnat to be found anywhere. These things are ferocious and will eat anything that moves. And they seem to like the environment.

11 Likes

Haha best free pesticide 2019 goes to :rofl:

7 Likes

You have me wondering how I can make my veg cabinets into a home for lizards… The cutest pest control ever :crocodile:

6 Likes

That’s pretty sweet. They didn’t eat the foliage?

2 Likes

Nah they are seem to be strictly carnivorous as far as I can tell. These are the ones I am talking about, they chirp like a bird so loud it can drive you nuts but they prowl the walls hunting moths and any kind of insect that is attracted to the light and they are ferocious.

Unfortunately they are vermin here now and have more or less replaced the native gheko’s :frowning:

7 Likes

on my parents honeymoon in mexico, my dad used firecrackers on the geckos in the hotel. :neutral_face:

:boom:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

A green laser also works a treat for the little fkrs. After all there is only so many I can put in my tent :laughing:

2 Likes

For an invasive species, those are cool. We have some black/yellow and blue striped small lizards, but they never get caught. Snakes are a different story. I 'vebeen snake hunting since I was a child. One animal thats driven, a pure hunter stealthy beautiful and deadly. Always wanted a Brown snake and a Gaboon Viper…they have like inch fangs. Be safe bro.

3 Likes

Wonder how customs would act if you sent 20 of em. I’m willing to try a goddamn bug zapper hanging in the tent lol. Every time they go the fuks come back. 4x4 is to small for ladybugs. Ful a trip and fun a FG! :blush:

2 Likes

Awesome lights @Pedro_Bann. What ya got going on in there. Solstrips? Those cree cobs? Just wondering. They look serious. Glad you killed those filers. Every time I kill all the FG they pop back up. Shitty ghetto housing. After this run im sealing everything. Trying to keep as much out by making my room as efficient as possible. I can’t wait to get those beans in the dirt. What’s your favorite all around smoke? Have a good one sir.

2 Likes