Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

At first glance I thought you were showing us your latest brownies! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

LOL, I may bore you to death with plant updates…but I’ll spare you the baked goods :yum:

6 Likes

Speaking of, lazy, “12,” finally got around to cracking. So I’ll call that 100% germ no matter what they do from here.

9 came up taproot first so I plucked it out, flipped it around, and buried her a bit. That’s a first for me. Also happens to be my lucky number.

Nine above ground and looking healthy.

12 Likes

Are those dedicated small fabric pots? Never seen them that small. pretty cool.

4 Likes

Never to many updates. I love it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They look like seedling starter bags, I picked up 400 of them for around $15.

6 Likes

Not sure what you mean by dedicated, but @DougDawson nailed it. They are like those. You just stick the whole bag in the final pot when you’re ready.

3 Likes

I have harvest plants from seeds on those bad boys, definitely great ones

2 Likes

Always good to lessen the stress of transplanting, although I’m getting my technique down pretty good. Still the less stress the better.

2 Likes

I am a big fan of starting in final pots when I can. But you can’t beat fitting 19 plants under one blurple for a couple weeks. Don’t need a lot of space or power to get some babies going while main veg area is occupied.

5 Likes

Pinklebabies…welp I somehow only ended up with 11 pictures…I can count, there are 12 :wink:

11 Likes

Did this run start already !? Dang. I would of thrown some money down. Ill be doing outdoors this year and have plenty of space.

I look foward to seeing this beauty grown out and posted on here
:popcorn: :eyes:

2 Likes

Just getting started friend. Seeds are quite a ways off. Do hang out though I have a feeling there’s gonna be a lot of these seeds floating around.

8 Likes

6 days since germ started. 3 days above ground. Cruising! I gotta throw a hygrometer in the box because I’m loving the growth on both sets of seedlings I have in there. Just for future reference. Taking dimensions of the box would probably be smart too. Its cardboard. Not gonna last forever.

13 Likes

That’s a great looking group of babies. Good work!

3 Likes

Ty friend! I definitely recommend this dirt to anybody. I just keep it moist and watch the show.

4 Likes

That is a great start :green_heart:

3 Likes

Great start @Eagles009
Thanks for taking the time to give us updates! Appreciate that :boom::v:t3::boom:

2 Likes

Thanks brother!

@TheNorthAbides
Thanks and no problem. Makes it more fun for me anyway. I like to photograph them and take them out of the box…which they totally don’t need. They would be better off if I just left them be lol. Also like talking about them :wink:

So far number 9 strikes me. She’s a deeper shade than the rest, almost purplish.

Most have one weird pointy cote. Not much else jumping at me yet. Feel free to point out anything that interests you guys along the way that I don’t notice.

Compared to my other seedlings these appear to be rather squat plants.

4 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

2 Likes