Pinkleberry f6 seed run **closed**

Dayyum. I missed out on this one. If anyone drops out let me know. I would definitely cover the cost :v:t4:

1 Like

No worries brother even if nobody drops out if you like how they grow and want some beans I’ll make sure you get a taste :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, my friend. Much appreciated :v:t4:

2 Likes

Seeds came in. Have been soaking since around noon yesterday. All but one have sunk. Will be transferred to paper towels momentarily. Will be planted in soil soon as they crack and show me some tail. Due to plant count concerns I have only dropped 12/16. If a spot or two opens up before the rest are too big I’ll get more dropped, otherwise we roll with 12.

12 Likes

Awesome! I think 12 is plenty to make seeds for 25 people. :seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

This looks great!! Shame I missed this until now. Definitely following the progress on this one. Wonder how the pink trait breeds in an outcross.

1 Like

We shall find out friend! Like I’ve said above feel free to hang out and I’m sure if anything interests you some will likely find it’s way to you.

@allotment from the reading I’ve done so far, I’m inclined to agree :wink:

7 Likes

Great news @Eagles009

I can’t wait to see them growing

2 Likes

I was wondering about these as I fell asleep!

1 Like

This is exciting! Glad they showed up, even tho ii didn’t make it on time to the party. Gonna take a seat for this run. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’ll share with you when the time comes brother. No worries.

3 Likes

I wasn’t worried friend. This place is just great like that. Because of people like you! Thanks for your wonderful sharing nature @Chronickyle . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Awe man! How did I miss this one???
Day late and a dollar short. Story of my life. Those are pretty plants. I know my friend @Eagles009 will do them justice!

5 Likes

Looks like the show has begun. I appreciate you doing this @Eagles009. I think you are going to be surprised how many seed you end up with. I’ll be riding along and popping in here quite often.

4 Likes

These are probably the prettiest colors I’ve ever seen on a plant. I would spend all day just looking at them. I’m watching @Eagles009! Can’t wait to see what you all do with these beauties. If anyone drops off the list, or extra seeds pop, I’d be honored to try my hand at growing this beauty in my garden.

5 Likes

Seeds are viable! About half cracked open at 24 hour mark. Here’s a picture of them as they went into paper towel. I’ve actually seen comments around here about how seeds look so maybe somebody cares.

Edit: okay I got a bit ahead of myself, only three cracked so far. They shall be known as 1,2, and 3. :yum:. Rest will be numbered according to when they crack. 1 2 and 3 have been planted (placed on surface of soil and sprinkled with a pinch of moist dirt which is gently packed down to keep it moist) in these things
316PACWw2nL.AC_SY780
Dirt being used is this stuff, cheap at walmart :wink:

Mesh bags have been watered in to runoff with tap water with a pinch of great white. Ph will not be altered at all during this grow. Jacks 321 will be used when cotes yellow.

11 Likes

Good job @Eagles009

3 Likes

11/12 cracked and planted. #3 is peaking and should be upright by morning.

10 Likes

~3 days in. 7/12 broke ground and helmets knocked off.

15 Likes

Yeah!
:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

2 Likes