Pips disappearing

Perhaps spreading your pips wider will increase eyeballs. It certainly won’t shave 'em.

4 Likes

Evidently this is why we need these fundraisers. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wrench: :gear:

:evergreen_tree: :cricket: :cricket:

3 Likes

It has been a spicy summer here at OG! Hoping fall brings chill back.

1 Like

Amen to that brother

3 Likes

Oh no I love the pips

The pips backed up Gladys Knight for years

5 Likes
3 Likes

Deja Vu :ghost:

Exactly…

Some growers, like @DougDawson were already breaking the design :slight_smile:

The scale is the same for everyone… but be warned, it’s not linear…

So the ‘challenge’ of obtaining more pips become greater. If you had 10 pips before, you now have only 8. If you had 5, now you only have 4… And Doug lost probably around 8 of them :slight_smile:

Sorry for not warning you in advance :joy:

2 hours and already 87 posts :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

Corporate repipping. Dawson ruins Bell curve.

12 Likes

Pipped at the post

6 Likes

Pipsgate :eyes:

9 Likes

This pip-flation has really been rough on all of us huh? Im more of a bird-law guy. Pip-enomics are above my paygrade

4 Likes

This made my pip hurt :face_with_head_bandage:

6 Likes

It’s about time for the old pipsed off crowd to show up !

5 Likes

Pipsurrection

6 Likes

Pipping ain’t easy, baby!

12 Likes

7 Likes

Sometimes, you gotta let the pips fall where they may

7 Likes

10 Likes

Lol, I was catching up on all the posts today and until I came across this thread, I didn’t realize I am missing so many of my pips. Apparently it’s not affecting my account at all. Guess all those times it was said that pips mean nothing were correct. :v:

15 Likes

Indeed

I operate the same way. The number of pips a person has means very little to me. OG has a good community and word of mouth about people travels faster than a visual count of pips. Plus I do not have a reason to exclude newer members of OG just because they have only been on for a short time.

10 Likes