Planned server migration 02/01/2021 - COMPLETED

Migration complete!

Everything went pretty smooth… Two weeks of preparation have paid off!

Welcome to the new server, code named “Melusine” :nerd_face:

27 Likes

Awesome! Lightening quick!! Great job Lemonade!!!

4 Likes

That was quick. Congratulations and thank you very much!

5 Likes

We are now on latest software version and there are some new features here and there…

For example

You can set it clicking your avatar and then preferences → Do not disturb

11 Likes

When logged in , when I click on my avatar to see messages etc the dropdown doesn’t show , just a small box just under green title , same with the three horizontal lines when I click on them

It can be some problem with your browser or partly old cached data…
Please check the following:

4 Likes

Ipad 2

When I click on three lines all I get is that thin horizontal white block

I hate computers lol

Have you restarted your browser app or iPad device? What browser is that? Can you try Chrome? What version of iOS have you got on your iPad 2?

I’ve just tested it with Chrome browser on iPad Air 1 and iPad Pro 2020 (both with latest iOS) and it is working just fine…

Yes i cleared history , then powered off too , no change

iOS 9.3.5

1 Like

If you really have iPad 2, I think that the device is too old to get it working properly… (it was released in 2011)… I’m sorry about that but old devices and obsolete browsers can’t be supported forever…

I think we support iOS 10+

1 Like

Haha , I’ll dig out my phone , it’s somewhere , it’s old too tho , wish me luck : )

5 Likes

So we’re on 2.7.0.beta3 now according to the source code. What version have we been on before, @LemonadeJoe?

2.5.0.beta2

2 Likes

I now see there is a problem generating thumbnails and specifically zooming them up… I’ll have to work on it…

2 Likes

Melusine has an impessive hardware inside icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, works great, thanks for the upgrade … Arriba|nullxnull

7 Likes

I now keep getting error 429 “too many requests” when trying to post or edit posts

4 Likes

Yes, I’ll still be fiddling with the configuration in order to get upload and thumbnailing working properly, so there will be occasional issues…

5 Likes

Yep, joys of upgrading and migration. You’ll get there LJ, least the majority is running perfect by the looks of it :+1:

3 Likes

they are Hidden Features :wink:

3 Likes

The problem with photo thumbnails and zooming is now solved.

7 Likes