Planned server migration 02/01/2021 - COMPLETED

Haha , I’ll dig out my phone , it’s somewhere , it’s old too tho , wish me luck : )

5 Likes

So we’re on 2.7.0.beta3 now according to the source code. What version have we been on before, @LemonadeJoe?

2.5.0.beta2

2 Likes

I now see there is a problem generating thumbnails and specifically zooming them up… I’ll have to work on it…

2 Likes

Melusine has an impessive hardware inside icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, works great, thanks for the upgrade … Arriba|nullxnull

7 Likes

I now keep getting error 429 “too many requests” when trying to post or edit posts

4 Likes

Yes, I’ll still be fiddling with the configuration in order to get upload and thumbnailing working properly, so there will be occasional issues…

5 Likes

Yep, joys of upgrading and migration. You’ll get there LJ, least the majority is running perfect by the looks of it :+1:

3 Likes

they are Hidden Features :wink:

3 Likes

The problem with photo thumbnails and zooming is now solved.

7 Likes

@LemonadeJoe if it was easy they would never pay us IT folks the

stupid money they do :wink:

and in the end we are all Beta Testers :slight_smile:

thanks for the hard work

Dequilo

8 Likes

Just one step closer to Overgrowing the world!

6 Likes

and it does need to be OverGrown :slight_smile:

5 Likes

cool. it got done… and i had to log back in for the first time this year ha ha

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe , I have found a way around not being able to get to my messages , cuz of the search thing / three bars and avatar in top right corner not working
If I click on my avatar in a topic I can get to my messages still … phew , everything else works fine , just the top right corner not working , I’ll get by : )
Haha iPad2 still kickin it : )

Edit : 429 might be my error too @monkeyman

3 Likes

Just hit g + m in the keyboard, new features … ejem|nullxnull

Captura

2 Likes

I don’t think that works on iPad 2 ?
@George

Çest magnifique ! :grin:

2 Likes

Pst pst… You forgot the evil laugh the “muahahhaha”

1 Like