Plant and bud shots

zombie @Reznfingeez33 outdoors

5 Likes

Everyday Haze on the left and two Humboldt Sour D x Durban Poison on the right. Canalope in the back. Medium: 2/3 Ocean Forest, 1/3 worm castings. Recently added some composted horse/cow poop. The Hazers bottom sun leaves are turning yellow which seems way too soon. The middle sun leaves have tiny orange streak along some of the veins - strange. Volunteer Durban Poison x HSD or Mauwie Wowie - or not. Love my vols, but this year I had to take out a bunch. (Got sloppy list year) Fencing is to keep the cats out. Planted corn all around it for some reason I think.

8 Likes

AK47

7 Likes

How are the zombies x nl1 doing?

1 Like

Latest update @Reznfingeez33

4 Likes

Zamal x Tangie starting to flower
@GCBudz

7 Likes

Looking great . Thanks for the update :+1:t2:

Cherry Malawi x Kalichakra

4 Likes

IC Tsu - Iron Cindy x Shiatsu

4 Likes

How are the making out

1 Like

His is a boy - using for a pollen chuck

6 Likes

Right on . Nice looking plant

What do you make of this bud structure? Afghan auto week 5

4 Likes

I’ve only ever grown 3 auto’s in my life and the first was an accidental auto that was supposed to be a photo/fem. Here is my attempt at auto’s two and three. Black Cream in the front, JLO in the back 4x4 tent. 7 weeks old today.

7 Likes

JLo looking good. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

:speaking_head: Thanks @ReikoX

1 Like

She eats like a horse but those buds are looking perty. Week 3 of flower

8 Likes

@Kasper0909 not a real fan of the bud structure - a lot of plant for little flower. It looks more like early Sativa sinsemilla than an Indica dominant Kush bud to me. :question: I think smoke quality more than quantity will be the deciding vote :v:

1 Like

Oh never mind. Ya that plant has really silly bud structure. Thought you were talking about the scrog. Those little tiny buds look and smell pretty great tho so we’ll see haha.

Wow. Amazing looking work from everyone here!

11 Likes