Danky Bank Kung test grow-and other random stuff sorry to the admin

Ok team. I’m bloody axe from Maine and I’m gonna test these Kung beans for Swamp Thing.

16 Likes

Oh bloody axe that’s neato. How many seeds are there? How will turn them into plants?

1 Like

11 beans, dropping in rockwool with no nutes.

8 Likes

Congrats! I have some of these in the mail also.

Welcome to overgrow

1 Like

Oh bloody axe? Why is the axe bloody? Who’s blood is it?

Seriously what medium, nutrients, lights, etc?

3 Likes
  1. It’s the blood of the innocent
  2. Have room 12x24 flower room with half 630 watt cmh and half 750 gavita.
  3. I haven’t decided if these are going outside yet, my landlord just told me the town is giving him static about outdoor, but might say fuck it not sure yet.
  4. If they go outside they will be in 65 gallon notill.
  5. If they stay inside, I will put them on a homemade(janky as fuck built by me drip system). With sungro coco and veg+bloom newts.
5 Likes

Here is a Reeferman black tuna in a 65gallon notill water only cootz mix.

13 Likes

Don’t worry, folks will come around :laughing:

Of course, a Maine-iac with a name like Bloody Axe may scare some off.

Can’t wait to see what you grow.

4 Likes

Yeah dude I’m pretty chill, just into metal. Is like in high school everybody was all dude you know what sounds awesome when your high jam bands. And I was like you know what sounds awesome when your high, cannibal corpse.

3 Likes

Maine is some way out there shit. Like I’ve never fit in anywhere I have lived but here people are just so polite they treat you with respect even if your clearly a drug addled maniac. Sometimes you’ve been awake for three days and you just want to buy some cheap brandy at a gas station and you end up talking to the check out girl for ten minutes about the best earnest tubbs songs. That kind of humanity doesn’t exist everywhere in America.

6 Likes

lol look forward to seeing the grow then mate. are they in rockwool yet?

Bitches when they know you got Kung on deck.

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll take a pic when they sprout.

In the meantime I’m just going to post memes and my inane ramblings. Wait are you the g13 guy?

i’ve never grown g13… i do have a hazeman 88 g13/hp to grow in the future though!

1 Like

Rad I’ll keep an eye on that.

Rockwool shot for rockwool fetishists. Itches soooooooo good. #itchlife

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @BloodyAxe You’re going to settle in around here nicely.

1 Like

I like , I like very much . Mechelle …:blush:

I totally agree @BloodyAxe. I lived in Maine from 09-011. People there are very kind and friendly. Wish I never left.

I too am a metal head, what are some of your favorite bands?